Wapun Meadow if being wrong's a crime
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
All Welcome 
AW, please let @Sunny post first
They had travelled but a couple hours before Dawn turned to her brother, meaning to share what had been on her mind since meeting Murdock, but neglecting the information in her unease about her brother and the future. The conversation had been sporadic and sparse, but now she initiated a just that (and a rest) by coming to a stop at the edge of Wapun, twirling to face her brother. "I met Murdock. He told me - he told me that he's Da's brother." Quite suddenly she regretted leaving as quickly as she had, her thoughts had been on getting back as soon as possible and neglected the possibility that she ought to spend some time getting to know her uncle, somewhat.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny sat down on his haunches as soon as they came to a stop,breathing in the air around them. His wandering gaze and attention was cut off when Dawn spoke, and so he turned his head to look at her. What she said surprised him immensely and he blinked slowly "Mur....Is our Uncle?" he asked slowly the idea surprising him and making him feel guilty. He hadn't known the relationship between them, but he had patrolled the borders with the man once.

"I met him once. We patrolled together, but after that not much else happened between us. He kept his distance from the pack alot" he said once the idea sunk in. He flicked his ears and looked at the path behind them "Really wish I had known.." he said in a quieter tone.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
She angled her head, watching him a moment.  "We can return; it's not as if we're on bad terms with Morningside. Perhaps before winter, even. I'm sure Da'd like to meet his brother." She too had wished that she had spent a little more time with the man, though she wasn't exactly sure why; perhaps it was the novelty of an uncle, or the allure of family. She was certain, however, that the man wouldn't simply vanish from Easthollow, especially after she had told him about Morningside. Who knew, he might even visit them.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny brightened up a bit at Dawn's wise words and nodded quickly "Yeah, Dad'll probably be super excited to hear you found his brother. I'm sure Vitae won't deny them the chance to reunite, she's honestly a really kind female" he said with a smile and a wag of his tail. Vitae and Krypton had been like second mothers to him in a way, he felt closer to them than any other wolf in Easthollow. He had confidence that even if Vitae still felt angry at their father she'd let him visit with murdock because family is important.

"How many of the original members are still at Easthollow?...... Kieran Adrien?" he asked curiously. It had taken him a few moments pause to remember the name of the boy who he had hunted with and taken down a piece of prey for the pack. It had been his first succesful team hunt and would always stay in his memory.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
She nodded half-heartedly, twisting back around to face him as he asked about the state of the pack's members.  "Kieran, Sylvas, they're still there. Hardly see Sylvas around though. Most of the members are new." She said, glancing at the sun overhead. Daylight was growing shorter with the arrival of winter, she noticed, and she didn't want to waste it. After a few more idle words, and equipping Sunny with general information about the pack, she turned again and beckoned him onwards, ever eager to get home.