Blackfeather Woods The darkness will rise from the deep
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Though death was not her plan for Vaati, there was a deeper meaning to all of this. One that would only be discussed between herself and her inner thoughts. As long as Ganondorf kept his maw shut, no one but them would know about it. Then again, she found it only fair for Vaati to know what his purpose might be if Damien would fail to function until her first heat. She didn't know why she was this honest. She didn't know why she cared. Perhaps it was just another way to not be like her mother - just another way of showing those who knew her that she wasn't another tyrant ready to control their every breath. No, control came from trust. Stability. And currently, she had neither from the younger Melonii  in front of her.

His mannerisms, she saw, were minimal. He was like a clock; only seen ticking every now and then, the gears secretly twisting to make it seem like it was all magic. The seconds that span between the moment the words had come out of her mouth and his answer feel like eternity, and she couldn't say she was entirely pleased with it. Nor was she pleased when he didn't seem nearly as excited as Ganondorf had said he would be.

Damien was to be my suitor for when my body was ready to spawn the new generation of our woods. She begins explaining, almost thinking a smart boy would need to further words to know what she was getting at. If he does not return to us intact, I will take you as my suitor for when the time comes. It was a rather simple request, one that should be an honor instead of a burden. What bigger honor was there than to be asked to help her spawn more half-bloods? Her brows rose then, seemingly asking "Do we have a deal?"
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
The darkness will rise from the deep - by Nocturnal - October 10, 2017, 01:20 PM
RE: The darkness will rise from the deep - by Vaati - October 10, 2017, 04:20 PM
RE: The darkness will rise from the deep - by Nocturnal - October 11, 2017, 02:42 AM
RE: The darkness will rise from the deep - by Vaati - October 13, 2017, 12:02 AM
RE: The darkness will rise from the deep - by Nocturnal - October 14, 2017, 02:17 PM
RE: The darkness will rise from the deep - by Vaati - October 15, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: The darkness will rise from the deep - by Nocturnal - October 16, 2017, 05:16 PM