Bramblepoint i always dream of electric sheep
13 Posts
Ooc —
His head snapped towards her suddenly; alerted by the deliberate parting of fall foliage as a lean shadow unexpectedly revealed itself to be another wolf. July stared at her evenly, the rigidity of his body serving as the only indication he'd been surprised at all. He found her cobalt gaze in all the jet, latching onto them just as she spoke.

Careful.

His head tipped very slightly, eyes narrowing in confusion at first. A beat later he followed her gesture and saw a wicked claw of the underbrush still clinging to the thick fur above the base of his tail. A little late for careful, he thought wryly, bucking his hips sideways so that he might literally dislodge himself from one of his many poor choices in life. Three hops to the left and he was free, tail swaying in mild satisfaction as he looked up again to catch the helpful specter respectfully take her leave. July cocked his head again, and then began to follow. 

Youth, arrogance, and loneliness made for a curious wolf— and though he didn't call out to her, he made no effort to conceal the fact he had chosen to tail her. He carried with him no malice, but a warm brashness. His loose and direct stride made his exploratory intent clear: What kind of wolf are you? Are you strong or weak?
Messages In This Thread
i always dream of electric sheep - by July - October 10, 2017, 01:31 PM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by Hydra - October 10, 2017, 02:16 PM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by July - October 10, 2017, 05:13 PM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by Hydra - October 10, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by July - October 11, 2017, 11:27 PM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by Hydra - October 12, 2017, 08:59 AM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by July - October 12, 2017, 09:45 AM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by Hydra - October 12, 2017, 10:30 AM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by July - October 12, 2017, 01:27 PM
RE: i always dream of electric sheep - by Hydra - October 12, 2017, 10:04 PM