Bramblepoint Bring that summer on your shoulders
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Sorrynotsorry.

Neverwinter Forest had been abandoned. The thought of it had not only sent an ache in her heart, but a certain anger toward Kjalarr – had he not asserted himself upon the throne of the forest to keep it safe? What had happened to them? Her father’s legacy. She never should have let him take the helm – and what had happened to Kaskara?

Worse, what had happened to Cypress and Shrike? She had returned as quickly as she could for either of them, but the woods remained nothing but hauntingly quiet, and as she realized the scents had long since faded, the she-wolf had quickly swept out of her old home and back in to the neutral terrain.

Her heart thudded in her chest as she began to wander. There was no set direction – she had nowhere she belonged now, and there wouldn’t be a hope in hell to finding her family. Not after so much time had passed. She winced at the memory of it all – the attack had been cleverly set upon her, and she bore the scars to show it. The gouged line along her nape and the tear from the tip of her ear.. she would wear these marks forever as the burden to trust no stranger.

As she ambled, the wind teased at her senses, and she cringed, her aqua eyes fluttering shut with a grimace. Achingly familiar, it was almost as if her heartache and nostalgia had stirred up her longing for home, and she could have swore the wind hinted at Shrike – but she knew it was impossible. He was long gone with the rest of them.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - October 10, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - October 12, 2017, 09:13 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - October 21, 2017, 10:42 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - November 02, 2017, 07:07 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - November 05, 2017, 12:55 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - November 10, 2017, 09:57 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - November 11, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - November 19, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - November 20, 2017, 11:44 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - December 03, 2017, 08:02 PM