Bramblepoint Bring that summer on your shoulders
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She tipped her nose down, the scent of old pheasant teasing at her nose. She felt gnawing hunger in her stomach then – sharper than before, as if the realization that with the Neverwinter Forest pack gone, she would likely remain a loner for longer than intended – and hunting was growing sparser as the cooler months came on.

She could go back to Everwinter Ridge – unbeknownst to her that her mother had claimed different lands also, and she would continue her travels as a rogue. But there was little drive to do so – her younger siblings were looked after by her eccentric mother (hopefully) whereareas Cypress was alone – or so she could only assume. Hopefully he stayed with Shrike – it was what she would have wanted, after the event that had corrupted the life she had known.

She paused as she continued to gently prowl forward, one ear tipping as it seemed a gentle whine interrupted the silence – but she could only blame the wind. A frown smoothed across her features, and glancing upward, Allure cast a quick glance around, her slender form tensing as she suddenly felt as if she was no longer alone – her breath quickened at the thought of another onslaught – fight or flight caused her muscles to tense, and the she-wolf quivered, battling with her inner demons as she considered what to do.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - October 10, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - October 12, 2017, 09:13 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - October 21, 2017, 10:42 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - November 02, 2017, 07:07 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - November 05, 2017, 12:55 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - November 10, 2017, 09:57 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - November 11, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - November 19, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - November 20, 2017, 11:44 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - December 03, 2017, 08:02 PM