Bramblepoint Bring that summer on your shoulders
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Calmly and slowly the two drew toward one another, and with Allure’s advance Shrike’s confidence was renewed and though she trembled still when she pressed against him, he stood strong and pulled her gently against him with a sweeping motion of his jaw. The scars that trailed along her skin did not go unnoticed, and they angered him. Every bit of him wanted to find whoever it had been that had taken her from him and bury them in the earth. But now was not the time for anger or revenge- having formerly believed he’d never see her again, he wanted nothing more than to have everything they should have had. 

”I love you,” He said in response; poignant, but almost thoughtless. He had never stopped loving her, nor had he ever doubted she cared for him too. ”Be mine. Let’s join a pack, have everything we should have had.” He said. He’d lost her once, and he was not going to lose her again. This was their chance, and he felt certain nothing should stand in their way.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - October 10, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - October 12, 2017, 09:13 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - October 21, 2017, 10:42 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - November 02, 2017, 07:07 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - November 05, 2017, 12:55 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - November 10, 2017, 09:57 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - November 11, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - November 19, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - November 20, 2017, 11:44 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - December 03, 2017, 08:02 PM