Bramblepoint Bring that summer on your shoulders
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She closed her eyes at his first words – surprise filtering through her that even after all this time not knowing, he would still love her. Her breathing began to settle, her heartbeat becoming regular once more as the knot of fear began to unfurl itself from her chest. She was safe in his embrace, that was what mattered. That and – “Where is Cypress?” She ached to believe her little brother was out there, alone somewhere. She had hoped he had been with Shrike – that the two would have stayed together. But had they even become that close?

She had blurted the question, almost not hearing his own admissions, and finally she blinked, realizing he wanted her. “Yes,” she quickly uttered, her nose pressing closer to his nape, knowing she would follow him wherever he went. Shrike was her family now – she could only hope her siblings would eventually find her. “Yours. Us.”
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - October 10, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - October 12, 2017, 09:13 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - October 21, 2017, 10:42 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - November 02, 2017, 07:07 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - November 05, 2017, 12:55 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - November 10, 2017, 09:57 AM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - November 11, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - November 19, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Shrike Redleaf - November 20, 2017, 11:44 PM
RE: Bring that summer on your shoulders - by Allure - December 03, 2017, 08:02 PM