Redsand Canyon i'm serving forever
we are all dust and shadows.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
Genie wasn't sure what drove her out of the borders of Northstar Vale into the unknown lands of Teekon Wilds. Perhaps it was the lack of feelings - these days, she felt empty as if someone had tore a hole in her heart, spun her around, flung her, until everything within her had escaped through the hole. Apathetic. That's it. She felt apathetic. Not even the slightest twinge of regret or guilt touched her as she walked away and didn't look back. It wasn't like she was leaving for good...probably not.

Genie didn't know how long it'd been since she left - she slept whenever she felt like it with no regards whatsoever to the time of day. Sometimes, she would wake up in the early hours of morning and journey silently through the darkness, underneath the vast expanse of the star-filled sky. She felt lonelier than ever. During these moments, her thoughts often wandered back to Harley and her heart throbbed with pain - but other than that, she remained apathetic, eyes empty and guarded.

So lost in the melancholic thoughts which occupied her mind , Genie didn't notice the stranger until her face smashed against some furry bit of wolf. Crap.
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
No matter how thorny the road is, run

Messages In This Thread
i'm serving forever - by Dawn - October 11, 2017, 03:54 PM
RE: i'm serving forever - by Raid - October 13, 2017, 04:57 PM
RE: i'm serving forever - by Dawn - October 14, 2017, 09:15 AM
RE: i'm serving forever - by Raid - October 24, 2017, 02:50 AM
RE: i'm serving forever - by Dawn - November 04, 2017, 07:38 PM