The Sunspire Lay to rest
betcha you would have done the same
19 Posts
Ooc —
She listened patiently to his story, a jumble of misery that she had to strive to keep track off. When he finished, however, she didn't waste much time in replying, sitting on her haunches feeling now that the threat had passed. "look. I don't believe much in fate or whatever, but something is working pretty hard to keep you alive. and if so, that means that you shouldn't throw away your chance - you're being dealt them again and again. if you think you're going to die, might as well go ahead and just do. but, I don't know, if I were you, and I really loved this - Olive, I'd be trying pretty darn hard to change things." It was a mouthful, she admitted, but as she gazed sternly at the male who simply seemed to want to die, she felt it needed to be said. She knew about poisons, certainly, but she also knew that there existed healers who might very well be able to heal such ailments. She'd never heard of poisonous berries lasting for long unless one simply kept taking them, you either died or got better fairly quickly, she come to learn. After a moment, she gave a little shrug, watching the dying wolf carefully to see what he might make of her response.
Messages In This Thread
Lay to rest - by Dakarai - October 11, 2017, 11:10 PM
RE: Lay to rest - by Little - October 16, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: Lay to rest - by Dakarai - October 16, 2017, 08:51 PM
RE: Lay to rest - by Little - October 16, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Lay to rest - by Dakarai - October 17, 2017, 10:45 AM
RE: Lay to rest - by Little - October 17, 2017, 05:39 PM
RE: Lay to rest - by Dakarai - October 18, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: Lay to rest - by Little - October 18, 2017, 09:41 PM