Stone Circle your crown is burning gold and blood
hell is empty and
all the devils are here
133 Posts
Ooc — Mochi
Valette, Wardruna tucks the name away placing it with the image of her face though his gaze does not linger upon it but for a mere moment. Umbra tipped ears cup forth atop his skull, alert, before they swivel back as he processes her information: that they have room for him. He studies her paws for a moment thinking that if she is bothered by his translation of what he means to tell her that she does not show it. A kindness, perhaps. Such an unorthodox concept to him. Kindness; yet he can see it in the soft smile that curls upon her lips. It is evident and Wardruna struggles between whether he should be appreciative or insulted — for is kindness pity? Or is truly selfless compassion? Though even that term is fuzzy to him. Kindness and compassion have no translation in his mother tongue, and little place in his culture. He was not shown compassion when he was exiled from his home because he had lost the challenge and did not die. For a boy that had only ever sought to impress his father as much as his beloved gods being branded an outcast and disgrace ignite a feral inferno within him. At least they have not turned from him.

Skills. His ears perk once more and he thinks on it for a few moments. “I was a warrior. I have been …læra, ah learning? how to fight without my left eye.” It is far from easy and without a proper sparring partner it’s even more of a challenge. He’s adapting as best he can. Maybe he would never be the berserker he’d once been. Wardruna has come to accept that as a possibility: but that does not mean he cannot teach, that does not mean he cannot intercept strangers and loners at the borders, that he cannot rely on his physical presence to work to his advantage. “I can be advised,” His brow furrows and he gives his head a shake. “No, pað er ekki rétt,” He murmurs mostly to himself, frustration slowly building. “I can advise on war and protection. I can teach.” Yes, that sounds…better, at least. His salmon pink tongue draws across his lips as he considers that he will have to spend some more time listening to the wolves of this land speak so that he might better be able to communicate without so many mistakes regardless of what comes to pass with this Easthollow.
your hands are wet
with blood of an empire.
you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
your crown is burning gold and blood - by Wardruna - October 14, 2017, 02:57 AM
RE: your crown is burning gold and blood - by RIP Valette - October 14, 2017, 05:31 AM
RE: your crown is burning gold and blood - by Wardruna - October 14, 2017, 05:59 AM
RE: your crown is burning gold and blood - by RIP Valette - October 14, 2017, 07:02 AM
RE: your crown is burning gold and blood - by Wardruna - October 14, 2017, 07:34 AM
RE: your crown is burning gold and blood - by RIP Valette - October 14, 2017, 08:53 AM
RE: your crown is burning gold and blood - by Wardruna - October 14, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: your crown is burning gold and blood - by RIP Valette - October 14, 2017, 02:37 PM
RE: your crown is burning gold and blood - by Wardruna - October 15, 2017, 04:38 AM