Stone Circle i've got a feeling
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
The disappearance of Krypton from the pack's borders had Keoni panicking in the slightest, as it was from her that the girl had hoped to learn of healing. None other in the pack, to her knowledge, knew the craft, and she had dearly hoped to learn before winter. She had spent much of the morning roaming loosely around the territory, failing to pick up a scent and thus coming to the conclusion that Krypton had well and truly left. 

She let out a little sound of disappointment, tail twitching against her rear with annoyance. First Krypton, and then Sunny, had left them. She wheeled back towards the centre of the territory, travelling at a brisk clip across the wide meadow, ears hanging backwards a fraction in her melancholy unsettlement.
304 Posts
Ooc —
He was looking for Stephie, honestly. Well - he was looking for any pup wandering where they shouldn't be, but for Stephie in particular, since she seemed to have a habit of running off. He'd taken patrolling in circles around the densite since meeting the tiny girl and her mother. The tired cast to Valette's face had sealed that deal for him.

A look of chagrin came onto the male's face as he caught sight of another wolf. His scent, of course, would be left all around as evidence, but it was quite another thing to be caught in the act of caring about the tiny devils.

Maybe she wouldn't notice if he played it cool.

"Afternoon, ma'am," he said in an even voice, pausing when he'd come within six yards of the pale woman.
[Image: AIUhSFO.png?2]
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
Her head snapped around at the sound of an unfamiliar voice, falling on a brown-hued male who she had seen around, but never truly met. His name didn't come to her immediately, thus assumed forgotten or simply never learned. She surveyed him, brow creased as she struggled to attach a name to the wolf, chuffing a greeting that whistled through her fangs, as always, unaccompanied by any words.
304 Posts
Ooc —
As he drew closer, he reckoned he knew the shewolf before him. Hadn't he seen her with Sunny, from time to time? They were about the same age, and had similiar colors in their fur. His heart skipped a beat as he wondered - was this another child of Grayday? More Sameth blood?

"Are you Sunny's sister?" he asked her, skipping straight through the niceties he normally liked to observe. His tail was already wagging, and he drew closer to her as if she'd already answered, though not close enough to touch. He found this niece far more attractive than the one he'd met before, and it seemed vulgar to get to lull her into that comforting sense of blood familiarity, considering. He might one day want to look into that attraction, after all.
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
He drew closer, and already she was on edge. He asked next a blunt question, skipping any formalities, and drew closer still. She drew back, ears flicking back to tap her skull in nervous uncertainty. She shook her head quickly, gaze darting to his and back to the ground again, tail twitching at her hocks and her muzzle canted to the right, asking as simply as she knew how just who he was.
304 Posts
Ooc —
No? Well, that was a shame. Murdock would've liked to meet more of Grayday's kids. Her status as niece or not a niece did not really affect her eligibility as a romantic partner, but her apparent unease certainly did. Murdock had never quite known what to do with shy women.

"Oh," he said, trying not to seem too disappointed. "Sorry - you're the same age, and you look a bit like him. He's my nephew, see, and I was wondering if you might be my niece." But she wasn't. Murdock gave her a wistful look. "I'm Murdock."