Blackfeather Woods It used to feel like a fairy tail, now it seems we were just pretending
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian

Damien held his breath, suddenly finding himself unable to properly breathe when her voice sang once again. What indeed was he to be punished for? It had been all Cicero's fault! He had tricked his own brother into such state, pushed him deep enough for Damien to choose on his own accord to throw himself to the oubliette. He did not, did not indeed deserve any of it, he was a monarch in full right!

Vengance! Vengance was what he wanted now, and Damien could feel his veins throbbing again with warm blood, raging blood. But there was still more to be learned from the lady night...

Finally Damien breathes out with renewed vigor, which in the eyes of any viewer might have seemed like an abrupt change of character, a sudden mood swing through which Damien had been going for weeks now, yet he didn't even seem to notice himself.

Tell me, he finally speaks, finding enough courage to stand up, still on a lower level to that of the daedra and looking down to her star-cloaked paws, paws that didn't really seemed all that mystic now with different eyes. He actually recognized them. Next thing he knew his eyes had jumped up to Nyx's own, and she was there in front of him, she who Damien was sure was the only soul in the world he could trust in anymore, and his face lit up at the sight.

Nyx! he gasped, Oh, I've missed you so! You're the only one I can trust in this corrupted world... he spoke as his brows crooked, My own brother has betrayed me! That cunt must pay for what he's done! he swears as the fire comes alive. Blood and fear are the only things that can cleanse the sin from Cicero, and so blood and fear he would bring upon him.

[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread