Stone Circle i do not deserve to be a phoenix, i deserve to be consumed
hell is empty and
all the devils are here
133 Posts
Ooc — Mochi
Wardruna frowns as she ignores him. He supposes, in actuality, he wasn’t speaking for the purpose of expecting any sort of response in return from her. Still, it does not sit well with him that his thrall ignores him so brazenly. Yet, he reminds himself, that was what he wanted: a not meek mouse. Meek bored him and he wanted the challenge that Noma presented him with even though there were times where it grated on his nerves. Wardruna is about to stick his head in the den to ensure that she’s going to come out but she slinks from the den before he has the chance: slow moving. He knows that there’s little that can be done for it: it will take weeks of patient nurturing for her to get back to full health. “Come on.” Wardruna encourages her as he circles around her and presses his blindside against her’s: to share his warmth, to keep her from blowing away like a leaf on the wind. Luckily, Valette placed his home very conveniently near a food cache so the pair does not have very far to walk before they reach it.
your hands are wet
with blood of an empire.
you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i do not deserve to be a phoenix, i deserve to be consumed - by Wardruna - October 17, 2017, 06:16 PM