Stone Circle i do not deserve to be a phoenix, i deserve to be consumed
hell is empty and
all the devils are here
133 Posts
Ooc — Mochi
No. Wardruna lifts his head from his meal, his salmon pink tongue drawing against his jowls as his head turns sharply to face her so he can fix her in his functioning jack-o-lantern orange eye, his pupil narrowing viciously as he watches her turn away and sit down. The northerner lets out a low huff that rumbles into a growl in his throat. It is as if in their short acquaintance that she has learned how to push all of his buttons ( and possibly then some ) because her eating wasn’t up of negotiation, nor was it a suggestion. This was a first, admittedly. Wardruna has never had a thrall say no to him like they were in a position to do so and none of those thralls had even belonged to him! “Eat, þræll.” Wardruna does not bother to conceal the command this time. It tears from his lips roughly with a sharp precision, having already decided that he will not tell her again. Wardruna is not exactly sure how he would make her but he hopes that she understands that her life would be a lot more simpler with him if she did what she was told; but he’d seen a preview of what he’d gotten into with her the day before and he’d still proceeded anyway. He turns back to his own meal, the consideration rising in his mind that if she wishes to be stubborn that she can watch him eat and he’ll take the meat he gave to her if that was how she wanted to be …but he suspects that it might give into her and he automatically rejects any notion of giving her what she wants. That wasn’t how their roles work, anyway. Wardruna tears off a strip of his meat and chews it with a bit more vigor than he means to, his left ear swiveling towards her attentive even as he returns to his own meal. She may want to be stubborn and not eat but he's hungry and he will sate his hunger.
your hands are wet
with blood of an empire.
you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i do not deserve to be a phoenix, i deserve to be consumed - by Wardruna - October 19, 2017, 03:15 AM