Stone Circle i do not deserve to be a phoenix, i deserve to be consumed
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
For a long moment, he doesn’t say anything. She has time to settle on the ground and look in his direction; unfortunately, she misses him look at her with difficult. He’s eating away at whatever kill has been left in the cache—she can’t even distinguish it—but she looks away. Her stomach reminds her of what she wants. Oh, how easy it would be to just eat what is in front of her. It is what he wants and she will not give him the satisfaction.

Noma is about to open her mouth to say something, or scoff, or… well, she isn’t really sure and she doesn’t have to figure it out. Wardruna explains, albeit vaguely, what it means. You’re mine. Her dull eyes narrow briefly as she glances at him, trying to determine what that actually means. Having already determined the common tongue in the teekon is not his primary language, she wonders if more is coming. She has a lot of questions but she does not have the patience to ask them and hear the answer and, thus, she remains silent and lowers her head to the ground and closes her eyes.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
RE: i do not deserve to be a phoenix, i deserve to be consumed - by Addie - October 19, 2017, 06:04 PM