Blackfeather Woods ash and dust
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
He expects her to intervene, and does not nip her away or snarl. Ganon stares at her cooly, warning her to back down with his eyes, threatening violence if she does not move. Taking him to my mother, He says it matter-of-factly. Out of them all his mother is the least dangerous — though that was a danger in itself — with far more empathy than most of them combined. He had no doubts that she would ask questions, but he would simply deflect them to Vaati. Vaati, who despite his "loyalities" to the pack has been getting himself in an awful lot of trouble lately. He will be better cared for there than here, than by you, The young witch-boy doesn't know why Vaati thought to bring him here instead of where he can be properly nourished and taken care of by a healthy, mature woman. As a gift, like she had said? Ridiculous. No doubt Vaati found him, or worst yet, stole him and brought him to his little pet — a pet for a pet. My mother just gave birth. She is not fond of the pups, but I think she will take care of him at least, He had not been present, sensing his mother's animosity towards his younger siblings. It was bad enough that she had grown to despise him over the coming moons; he didn't need to be present in such a personal, perhaps painful experience for him. And this, he supposes, will raise his status in her eyes, if by a little bit. She will be kind to him. Feed him and play with him. He steps forward again, pushing blatantly against her but not roughly. He looks her in the eyes. He needs that more than wasting away in a cave like you, hm? He deserves that.
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
Messages In This Thread
ash and dust - by Cassiopeia - October 20, 2017, 02:17 PM
RE: ash and dust - by Cyron - October 24, 2017, 05:25 PM
RE: ash and dust - by Ganondorf - October 24, 2017, 05:43 PM
RE: ash and dust - by Cassiopeia - October 24, 2017, 05:57 PM
RE: ash and dust - by Ganondorf - October 24, 2017, 06:53 PM
RE: ash and dust - by Cassiopeia - October 24, 2017, 07:35 PM
RE: ash and dust - by Cyron - October 24, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: ash and dust - by Ganondorf - October 24, 2017, 08:48 PM
RE: ash and dust - by Cassiopeia - October 24, 2017, 09:42 PM