Stone Circle the rage of mountains when they tremble
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
Cameo! Tag me if you need me to respond.

As long as she is within his eyesight, he doesn’t make a fuss. She has little interest in following the herd he chooses to watch but she lingers quietly in the distance. Every so often she looks in his direction to see whether or not he’s moved and if she can still see him, she doesn’t. When she can, she sits or curls up into a ball. Winter is fast approaching and though the days are already cold, it’s only going to get worse. With any luck, she’ll perish before it gets too bad and she doesn’t have to suffer anymore.

The next time Noma looks up, she sees the dark form of Valette approaching him. She doesn’t hear the words of concern from her position but she gets a look and she knows they are at least talking about her. Her green eyes watch, quietly. If her health does return, if she caves in, she’ll fill out and look... like Adeline. At least now she has some benefit of emancipation and muscle atrophy to disguise her appearance and she doesn’t have to worry about the woman fretting over her. Seeing her is enough to cause a pain in her chest.

When they continue, Noma’s head rests on the ground and she silently thinks of Steady.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
the rage of mountains when they tremble - by Wardruna - October 21, 2017, 06:03 AM
RE: the rage of mountains when they tremble - by Wardruna - October 23, 2017, 03:43 AM
RE: the rage of mountains when they tremble - by Addie - October 23, 2017, 09:32 AM
RE: the rage of mountains when they tremble - by Wardruna - October 24, 2017, 04:39 AM
RE: the rage of mountains when they tremble - by Wardruna - October 28, 2017, 01:43 PM
RE: the rage of mountains when they tremble - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2017, 07:18 AM
RE: the rage of mountains when they tremble - by Wardruna - November 12, 2017, 05:33 AM
RE: the rage of mountains when they tremble - by RIP Valette - November 13, 2017, 03:38 PM
RE: the rage of mountains when they tremble - by Addie - November 13, 2017, 03:51 PM
RE: the rage of mountains when they tremble - by Wardruna - November 19, 2017, 05:04 AM