Stone Circle the rage of mountains when they tremble
hell is empty and
all the devils are here
133 Posts
Ooc — Mochi
Valette questions him about Noma’s presence and offered suggestions. Wardruna nods but does not bother to hide the surprise that lifts his brows as Valette’s suggestion that Noma watch her children. That was quite an offer giving her newness to the pack — typically mothers are a lot more protective over their cubs than that. “We did not know there was an option,” Wardruna speaks with a lofty rise and fall of his broad shoulders in a shrug. “I will talk to her later.” Wardruna speaks, in reference to the fact of Noma staying with Keoni or watching Valette’s children when he’s hunting. He doesn’t like the idea of letting her out of his sight, he’s still not sure he can trust her but Noma’s had plenty of opportunities to speak up about their …relationship and she hasn’t. It couldn't hurt to ask if that was something Noma had an interest in doing. He does not ponder long about it, turning back to the task at hand with ease. “We can try to catch one,” but given his very recent failure his confidence on his ability to be much help aside from herding is on shaken ground.

Wardruna’s ears slick back to his head when she is direct with him, wanting to know outright how far his disability goes. “My smelling and hearing are fine,” He assures her. “I can see from my right eye but I’m having trouble telling the depths and judge the distance.” The endless slew of common tongue makes his tongue feel heavy from overuse and he draws in a deep breath before letting it out in a deeper sigh. He’s still filled with much self-loathing and bought of depression that stem from the aftermath of the initial injury.
your hands are wet
with blood of an empire.
you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
the rage of mountains when they tremble - by Wardruna - October 21, 2017, 06:03 AM
RE: the rage of mountains when they tremble - by Wardruna - October 23, 2017, 03:43 AM
RE: the rage of mountains when they tremble - by Addie - October 23, 2017, 09:32 AM
RE: the rage of mountains when they tremble - by Wardruna - October 24, 2017, 04:39 AM
RE: the rage of mountains when they tremble - by Wardruna - October 28, 2017, 01:43 PM
RE: the rage of mountains when they tremble - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2017, 07:18 AM
RE: the rage of mountains when they tremble - by Wardruna - November 12, 2017, 05:33 AM
RE: the rage of mountains when they tremble - by RIP Valette - November 13, 2017, 03:38 PM
RE: the rage of mountains when they tremble - by Addie - November 13, 2017, 03:51 PM
RE: the rage of mountains when they tremble - by Wardruna - November 19, 2017, 05:04 AM