Northstar Vale handcuffed and i thought of you
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
Private 
for the one and only - @Chusi
set after he gets his injuried looked at by Genie and Grayday comes to file his complaint against this pest lol
greeting from califournia - the neighbourhood

Remi knew he had fucked up.
And the soreness of his body and intermittent ache to his paw would not allow him to forget. 
He had faced bravely some of the consequences of his stupidity, like the pain and embarrasment of having to come back home with his tail between his legs searching for Genie. But he knew he still had some apologies to deliver. So with his ears splayed back and a sluggish pace he set out to find her. He didn't even know what he would say but didn't bother to plan out a speech during the few minutes that it took to come across her unmistakably sweet scent. 
He figured the words would come to him once he was there.
Maybe he could redeem himself with the same spontainety as he could fuck things up.

Soon enough, he had her on his sight. He swallowed, his throat feeling kinda dried up as he, like a pup that knows he is going to get scolded began his slow approach, his limp now barely noticeable. His head hanging low as he issued a soft, "hey, Chusi" he tries to smile but knowing whats to come he keeps his expression remorseful. "listen, um, i don't know if you heard but...." he started, his eyes darting from hers back to the ground as if he were trying to find the words at his feet. 

"i think i fucked up" he barked at last.
He didn't just think he had fucked up, he knew.
But he was hoping Chusi would know he was not proud of himself right now.
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Oh, she knew alright. Though she had find the story hard to believe at first - and had yet to hear Mouse's side of it - it had never been an impossible thing to imagine. Grayday seemed an honest man, and though she'd been it as a child, she wasn't ignorant anymore. Just because she really liked Mouse did not make him immune to mistakes nor the consequences of them. She'd treat him as any other member of the pack in that regard, no matter how big the fear of him hating her for it was. Some things just weren't acceptable, and to make sure he wouldn't forget she had to act mad at him.

She turned to him as he approached with a rather judge-y expression. At least he was brave enough to outright tell her - brave enough to admit he had done something wrong. So I heard. She pouted, clearly not happy about the situation - not that he seemed pleased with himself. Grayday reaalllyy wasn't happy with yar actions - meh neither. She admitted, her voice growing softer and generally more gentle.

Why'd ya do it? She asked then, a frown wrinkling her charcoal forehead.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
Her face said it all.
She knew. And that did not exactly make things easier.
He wondered who could have told her, Genie was the only one who knew as far as he was concerned, and little did he know that his unwelcome visit to Morningside had bothered the pack's leader to the point he had personally come to file his complaint. He wouldn't hold it against Genie for telling but he was glad to know it had not been her to spill the tea news as Chusi mentioned the angry Alpha male's name. 

And while Remi could live and sleep soundly with Grayday's dissapointment over his shoulders when Chusi voiced her own discontent the young Ostrega felt his chest hurt. "im sorry chusi" he murmured, his ears flattening once more against his skull. He couldn't honestly think of anything else to say, all he was was sorry. 

"i was looking for Rannoch, but i - i don't know what i was thinking.." he offered, his crystalline eyes seeking hers as he rattled his brain for a reasonable explanation to his behavior when he knew there was really none. "i wasn't thinking" he concluded at last. It had been after pure raw emotion what had moved him to act such way.
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
It wasn't that she hadn't done anything stupid while blinded by a lust for something. Hell, had it not been her lust for freedom and adventure she would not have left her loving family to take over a pack that wasn't hers to be with a boy stupid enough to trespass into other land. She should have thought the decision through, just as he should have, and could not blame him for something so similar to her own situation. Then again, she had only hurt herself (and probably her family) with it, while he had brought danger to their very borders - their very land.

She sighed, secretly wishing dad would show up soon to give her some advice again. Being a leader wasn't all it had seemed to be, but had Arturo ever said that it was easy? If anything, it was a burden that had to be carried as the remedy for the ones you loved. And she did love her friends. If that love were returned she had little to complain about.

Just... Just make sure ya think befur ya do somethin' 'gain, kay? She tried, getting frustrated with herself more than she did with the situation. She simply couldn't be mad at anyone she cared about, which was equally as destructive.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
iill go ahead and fade this -- so you don't worry about this thread anymore.
or you can reply whenever if you want 

Raw emotion was also what was pulling his face with each exhalation a bit closer to Chusi's - a purely instictual suave cassanova move. Remi was a bad boy,but oh he was so good at it. "i promise" he barked softly, his gaze never faltering from hers.  
"no more fucking up" he added, a sly smile rising to his lips and lighting up his face.
With her forgiveness, he felt like everything was right in the world. 
He'd been given a free pass so he might as well freely express his gratitude perhaps by spending the rest of the afternoon trying to get smiles out of Chusi, and try to break a world record or something.