Stone Circle A girl worth fighting for
304 Posts
Ooc —
"Good," said Murdock, lifting a paw to rub at his slimy muzzle, a look of minor irritation crossing his face. It was his own fault for inviting her, he thought, but at least he'd gotten his reward. (Sometimes, he still missed bringing home a kill and having Chemukh and the kids there to greet and fawn over him. Stephie helped to fill a hole that had long laid empty.) "I gotta go sleep this off," he declined, not wanting to intrude on Valette's time with her children. He shot her a look that said, don't worry, I gotchya. She didn't have to let Steph down; he could do it himself. "And see Keoni about getting this cleaned up. But you be good for your mama, and maybe I'll be able to stop in again soon. Good?"

He swiped a paw down his muzzle one last time and turned to take his leave, swaying only slightly as he went.
[Image: AIUhSFO.png?2]
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
I will wrap this thread up <3

Valette was grateful that Murdock got the hint. She rather wanted to have some one-on-one time with her daughter. She wanted to make sure she was alright. She nodded at Murdock. "Murdock will come by another time, alright. Now he needs to check up on his own wounds," she spoke to her daughter. She wished Murdock well and nudged Steph to the den. She was not sure what she wanted to think about the relationship Murdock had with her daughter. It should have been Ezekiel that she was close with. Valette sighed softly. "Glad you are safe, Steph. Mama loves you," she spoke and licked her child.

- end -