Otter Creek i birth a betrayed nation i filled with hunted
look to your kingdoms i am coming for them all
87 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Thyri’s path takes her north of Fairspell Meadow into Otter Creek’s territory, skirting around the dark forest whose claim smells of urine, the pungent scent of blood and decay. She is most interested there: wondering what they feel so threatened of to have to make their borders such a gruesome display. In the thespain queen’s mind theatrics speak to her of overcompensation. She moves near enough to their borders so that she may scent them and once she has gleamed all the information that the borders can give her she gives it a wide berth heading towards the narrow, meandering creek that appears to have started from the towering spire to the right of her position. Adlers hang over the stream bed but most of them have dropped their leaves: they crunch under her paws and float lazily along the current of the creek. Ahead of Thyri, two river otters play with one another, but ultimately beyond acknowledging their presence she pays them no mind. They scurry off after the other and throw themselves into the creek as she approaches, closing the distance.

Thyri pauses when she comes across an Adler that still bears some of it’s leaves, enough to offer a small semblance of shade though the ground beneath it is still dusted lightly with snow and she slides beneath it to give herself a reprieve and a rest. The noon sun is high in the sky, warm against the fur on her back and she dips a paw in the cold water for a few seconds before she pulls it back, trying to figure out in which way she could travel next once she is clear of the creek. She has no real destination in mind ( not that she had the previous time, either ): she only knows her current goals and the end game she desires; but desires can only get her so far and will far short if she does not find a beginning, she knows. Still, Thyri cannot claim she is particularly worried. She will find her way.
and she speaks in a voice that sets men trembling,
with eyes painted gold and a throne built on the bones of
those who would challenge her rule
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
He lazily marks the borders, not with blood or bones, but with his scent. He rubs against trees both dead and alive, spritzes in bushes, without a care in the world. It seemed like that at least.

He can see the woman in the distance as he weaves through the foliage. He watches her draw close to the borders, enough to sniff it. He is still, believing himself to be out of sight. She does not howl or linger any longer, instead swiftly leaving.

It is out of curiosity that he followed her. He supposed that many wolves have mirrored her movements before, but having seen her and only her, he trails after her. She makes her way to the Creek north of their borders, though still close enough for him to make this little venture.

When he approaches he chuffs, having no malice in his system at the moment. His tail raises slightly, but flops down just as quickly; the distance between the borders and the Creek is sufficiently long enough for it to be considered neutral territory.
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
87 Posts
Ooc —
sleepy post is crap. :0 but i wanted to get this up quick before i went to bed. xD

Thyri’s ears perk and pivot atop her skull, alert, at the sound of heavy footfalls upon the snow dusted ground. Loftily, the sylph’s head tilts and she peers over an elegant shoulder to take in the titan as he chuffs to announce his presence to her. Younger than the last titan she’d laid eyes upon: this young man is made of earth set aflame: tall, muscular and physically powerful. Not unlike the older, reaper garbed titan she’d once called companion. A man she’d once envisioned by her side; but as many things that fantasy had ebbed and faded: as if carried away by a tide of time. Thyri drinks in his scent: recognizing the stench of the woodland pack she had recently. Perhaps the boy has followed her, or perhaps their meeting is a coincidence. Thyri supposes it does not truly matter. The warrior in her warns her that it is not wise to have her back exposed to him: but he’s had his chance if he meant her harm. She assessed him with a quick sweep of her eye. “Yes?” The thespain queen inquires in a soft hum, expectant of a response.
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
She turns to him, her voice soft and expectant. He smirks at her before he speaks. Just saw you passing, He slips into his trademark drawl, though it is not forced, merely mirroring her hum. Wanted to see who you were,

87 Posts
Ooc —
Thyri watches as the flame kissed boy offers her a smirk that proceeds his response, that which in and of itself is simple enough. He has seen her passing, his tone taking on a draw of the sounds of the words that spill from betwixt his lips, mirroring her own hum. Wanted to see who you were, he speaks next. Thyri’s salmon pink tongue draws across her jowls as she pushes herself to her paws, takes a last drink from the creek before she turns to face the boy in full. He’s much larger than her — though she had known as much even before she stood — he’d be good breeding stock, she thinks critically, as she eyes him again this time with careful consideration. He appears to be too young yet ( though admittedly it’s hard for her to tell for he certainly looks like an adult ) and beyond that she’s still very much at square one in her plans and thus it’s far too early she start considering consorts and children. Still …he’d make a fine consort in her opinion. “I am Thyri,” She introduces herself with a beguiling smile, taking a brazen step closer in the hopes of being allowed to take in his scent from up close. “Who might you be?” The thespian queen purls at him in return.
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
Oh, He gasps out as she takes a step towards him, smiling coyly at him. He shoots back a twisted smirk of his own, his own startled vistage taking precedent over any kind of confidence he once had. Ganon was truly taken aback; he wasn't expecting her to be so forward. He was actually expecting the opposite — hesitation, suspicion, cowering away from him. Those he could handle. He could maintain a sense of superiority against those emotions and movements. But he had never been flirted with, especially not with a girl. Sure, he had done his fair share of courting himself, but that was with his brother, and that was before Vaati had shown just how much of an idiot he was. But never had he been on the other side of the equation, and never had a woman been like this with him — Astrid had been forward about what she wanted. Ganon clears his throat, My name is Ganondorf. He might have said 'but you may call me Ganon' but he does not want to invite anymore informality with her.