Otter Creek i birth a betrayed nation i filled with hunted
look to your kingdoms i am coming for them all
87 Posts
Ooc —
sleepy post is crap. :0 but i wanted to get this up quick before i went to bed. xD

Thyri’s ears perk and pivot atop her skull, alert, at the sound of heavy footfalls upon the snow dusted ground. Loftily, the sylph’s head tilts and she peers over an elegant shoulder to take in the titan as he chuffs to announce his presence to her. Younger than the last titan she’d laid eyes upon: this young man is made of earth set aflame: tall, muscular and physically powerful. Not unlike the older, reaper garbed titan she’d once called companion. A man she’d once envisioned by her side; but as many things that fantasy had ebbed and faded: as if carried away by a tide of time. Thyri drinks in his scent: recognizing the stench of the woodland pack she had recently. Perhaps the boy has followed her, or perhaps their meeting is a coincidence. Thyri supposes it does not truly matter. The warrior in her warns her that it is not wise to have her back exposed to him: but he’s had his chance if he meant her harm. She assessed him with a quick sweep of her eye. “Yes?” The thespain queen inquires in a soft hum, expectant of a response.
and she speaks in a voice that sets men trembling,
with eyes painted gold and a throne built on the bones of
those who would challenge her rule
Messages In This Thread
i birth a betrayed nation i filled with hunted - by Thyri - October 23, 2017, 03:26 AM
RE: i birth a betrayed nation i filled with hunted - by Thyri - October 24, 2017, 06:32 PM