Dragoncrest Cliffs (for young is the year,for young is the year)
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
She is glad the comfort of the caldera is enough to relax Blixen to accept it. They have no reason to assume that her family will do any harm and she’d been given a promise from Finley that they would hear word one way or the other. Her mouth parts and she is about the explain more but instead, Blixen gives her a blessing to go after her mate. Her ears twitch upon her head and fall back, glancing away. As long as I can go doesn’t follow after the words, either, but the promise to watch over Drageda in her absence. The invitation is too good to accept and she sighs, retreating back a little. “Finley promised to send someone if she cannot make it back before winter. Perhaps I will decide then to go,” she decides to say. The chance she misses Wildfire (even if she doesn’t think it possible) is still a possibility, for the time being, but hopefully soon they will know.

Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
(for young is the year,for young is the year) - by Blixen - October 25, 2017, 08:36 PM
RE: (for young is the year,for young is the year) - by Antumbra - November 07, 2017, 08:19 PM