Blackfoot Forest the end of infinity with you
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
All Welcome 
the last of the real ones - fall out boy

Above, everything seemed quiet, everything seemed motionless, eveything seemed perfect.
Down here, where in the darkness of the nigh s a thin, gaunt creature scurried from one shadow to another, everything seemed to be the opposite. With her head hanging low and her nose taking the freshness of the dried leaves that covered the forest floor the hushed banshee moved quickly. She seemed to be looking for something, something valuable, when in reality she had zero interest of the potential treasures that might lie at her feet. 
What she really cared about was right there, at plain sight.

Once she felt she had walked far enough, the agouti beauty threw her head back, but no sound came out of her lips. Only a small sigh as she took in the beauty of the night's sky. She had been in love with the stars since she was a small baby, and this was no secret. At least not one Aurelia kept well.

After her brief, silent greeting to the stars was over she turned to the moon, her eyes filling with a certain light as she adressed the celestial body directly. "i knew you'd follow me here too" she shouted, "its your turn to follow me anyways" she added, her lips curling to reveal a small smile as she began to hum a sweet tune from her childhood to the sky-
i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

303 Posts
Ooc — mercury
He sometimes felt doomed to wander.

Shale had travelled the Teekon Wilds for a few weeks now, seemingly in vain. It was a lonely existence, after being a family man for so long, and he was beginning to feel it deep in his aging bones. But he forged on, seeking something--anything--to soothe his turbulent mind.

He continued south and found himself nestled in the shadow of the mountains, picking through yet another forest. That was when he saw her--yet another woman, alone, mannerisms odd. At least this one seems fine, Shale thought wryly. Nothing too amiss; she was smiling, after all.

"Good evening, ma'am," he greeted, padding towards her quietly, his pelt a gleaming mass of silver highlights and charcoal shadows in the moon's glow. Her head was lifted toward the sky, and she was speaking to it. Or to herself. Who knows, really; the woman was likely crazy, but she at least did not look threatening.
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
Lost in her own thoughts as she was Aurelia failed to notice another form joining her little happy reunion, the sound of approaching footsteps was drowned out with the melodic hums that spilled from her lips. It wasn't until the man spoke that the young preta realized that her private moment with the moon was no longer so. She swung her head to face the intruder, the fur along the nape of her neck prickling in an instintive attempt to make herself look bigger than she was. She looked a bit disoriented though she tried not to let her eyes give away the initial shock his sudden appereance had caused her. 

He spoke to her, issuing a polite greeting that was answered with plain silence and a quick swish of her  fluffed up tail. 
Words more often than not evaded her when it came to interacting with strangers, more so if the stranger, like in this case, had caught her off guard. Her haunting yellow eyes inspected every inch of him, quickly deciding this guy was not yet to be trusted because though he did not act like a threat his size and build could make him one.

Still, despite the wariness the stranger caused upon her,  the Lockhart did not seem to mind his presence enough to leave the site herself. She limited herself to hold his gaze, though occasionally shifting her eyes back to the moon with an almost apologetic look in her face for not being able to finish her song. As if he had casted a spell on her, she remained with her lips sealed yet  her ears pricked in case he chose to speak again.
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

303 Posts
Ooc — mercury
She bristled, but did not speak. He drew closer to her, ears pricked in curiosity. She was glancing back and forth between him and the moon, as if conducting some sort of secret dialogue between the two. A sudden thought struck him, and he took an involuntary step backward.

Shale had seen madness in wolves before. It came through disease, starting first with disoriented behavior and slurred speech, ending with foaming jaws and violent seizures of the body. It progressed quickly, and any wolf bitten by the madman--or woman--would certainly succumb to the same fate. He didn't know whether this woman suffered from this particular brand of madness, but he did not want to take any chances.

"Are you well, miss?" he asked, keeping his tone level. He did not want to agitate her in any way.
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
lmao im sorry you got crazy aurelia right off the bat

He dared to step forth and with a side glare to his feet Aurelia tried to hold back a slight frown that could only be the beginning stage of a snarl. Thankfully he then returned back to where he initially stood and the Lockhart felt her muscles loosening a bit. He was looking at her funny so Aurelia too thought there was something wrong - but with him.

Though she did seem to be a little flighty and absent minded as if she were crazy, Aurelia was sane, her own version of sane. Her bite would hurt of course but it would not kill or sicken him. He asked if she was well and the girl, at first not understanding why this question was directed to her nodded her head up and down, up and down, up and dowm.
up
down.

u
p
&
d
o
w
n
some and now none of you

303 Posts
Ooc — mercury
She still didn't speak, instead nodding to him in a hollow fashion, over and over. . .and over and over. Shale blinked, stupefied, at the woman, finally shaking his head in bemusement and suppressing a chuckle. If not a disease of the body, she certainly had a disease of the mind.

"Do you live nearby?" he asked, wondering even as he said it why he was still attempting to make conversation with this loon. Surely she would never answer him--at least, not in words he could comprehend. She had been speaking to the moon, for crying out loud.
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
While she shook her head one way he shook his the other way, his simple gesture holding a clear dissaproving undertone. Aurelia fell motionless, stopping half nod to simply look at him, big yellow eyes unexpressive. She knew what he was thinking, of course she had been given that look before.
The look that said, poor you... you little insane / ill / crazy / kooky / demented you.

She hated that look and a quick annoyed lash of her tail was all she gave to show it. 
Then she went back to her eeiry neutrality, just in time to catch his next question.
Why was this guy so interested again when just now he was giving her that look.
See, now that's weird.
Whatever.

Aurelia answered in silence again, her head now shaking left and right, left and right, left and right.
left
right.

l   e    f   t
&
r  i  g  h  t

some and now none of you

303 Posts
Ooc — mercury
For the first time, the girl showed some form of emotion as she lashed her tail, whether in friendliness or annoyance, he could not tell. But then she went right back to her kooky self, shaking her head back and forth as she stared blankly.

"I. . ." he began, then stopped, stupefied. What else could he say? She was crazy.

"Take care, miss," he finally said shortly, then turned away. She would likely be much happier without him. . .just her and the moon.
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
thanks for the thread :)

He seemed to be at loss of words - as if Aurelia's silence had become somehow contagious. He stuttered before deciding to bid a quick goodbye that was like all his previous attempts at making conversation met with unwavering silence.
She watched him go, a smile drawing itself across her face once she was again and at last just how she wanted to be.
Alone.

Again, she turned her yellow gaze towards the sky and continued to converse with the moon, her silent spell broken now that the judging eyes of another were not on her anymore.
some and now none of you