King Elk Forest winding way
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
She knew how it could be, what the expectations were.. all the like, thus her mild disclaimer that seemed to go over as alright as it could. It wasn't meant to say outright that her loyalty was questionable, but.. well, sometimes it just was that way. None of that was helped by the fact that she still felt the tie back to her family pack. If her brothers summoned, or somehow back home came calling for her, she knew she'd answer.. no offense to whoever it was she was running with at present. But none of that had ever happened before.

Anyway. It was good enough, it seemed. Just like that so soon, the call rose up for the Morwinyon himself and Jomyo kept a straight face. With a small sigh, she went on to justify herself before he could arrive, and the real scrutiny could begin. "Yeah, I don't know. I'm not saying I'm planning on ditching as soon as spring thaws or anything, but I do like to move, and always have before," she licked at her lips, and decided to leave it at that.

They weren't alone for very much longer. The scout squared her paws and tipped her muzzle downward, in towards her chest, although she was still certain to keep an eye upon the new wolf's approach just to make sure this was the leader of these woods. Sight of him, silvered, ethereal, and proud made her glad she'd taken the time to groom up a bit and not show up looking like a total junkpile--but that aside, she tucked her tail slightly and minded herself neatly to defer to him. "Hi. I'm Jomyo," she said. It didn't really occur to her that he'd been prefaced on her, so she went for the point. "I'd like to join."
Messages In This Thread
winding way - by Jomyo - October 29, 2017, 12:58 AM
RE: winding way - by Ariel - October 29, 2017, 10:10 PM
RE: winding way - by Jomyo - October 30, 2017, 11:58 PM
RE: winding way - by Ariel - November 01, 2017, 07:15 PM
RE: winding way - by Jomyo - November 08, 2017, 01:55 AM
RE: winding way - by Ariel - November 08, 2017, 11:30 AM
RE: winding way - by rip gemini - November 08, 2017, 04:26 PM
RE: winding way - by Jomyo - November 11, 2017, 01:32 AM
RE: winding way - by Ariel - November 12, 2017, 12:20 PM
RE: winding way - by rip gemini - November 13, 2017, 04:09 AM
RE: winding way - by Jomyo - November 18, 2017, 01:37 AM