Blacktail Deer Plateau i can't keep away from its clutch
ya lastoschka, ya sokol
43 Posts
Ooc — Wintersong
Katya shifted at the utterance of her name from the alpha of Morningside, as if she just realized he was standing in front of her. Blue eyes widened, conveying surprise as she searched his face.

Vale? Not a name Katya recognized, but she stored it in her mind for later. She looked down uneasily when she realized the alpha was staring at her, but she was relieved he had recalled her name. She nodded slightly, a self-conscious smile forming on her lips.

"It's me," she woofed softly, still as a statue. "I have come back."
Activity is currently sluggish. I may be able to post on weekends, I may not. If you're impatient, feel free to power-play my characters OUT of a thread, but please do not tag them or play them in upcoming events. Thank you!
Messages In This Thread
i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - October 29, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Grayday Sr. - October 30, 2017, 01:50 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - October 31, 2017, 04:33 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Grayday Sr. - November 02, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - November 04, 2017, 02:42 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Grayday Sr. - November 04, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - November 04, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Grayday Sr. - November 04, 2017, 03:36 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - November 05, 2017, 07:28 PM