Blacktail Deer Plateau i can't keep away from its clutch
ya lastoschka, ya sokol
43 Posts
Ooc — Wintersong
"As do you," the dame responded politely. She noted how well-fed he was; the shine in his clouded golden eyes, and the spryness he possessed under thick gleaming fur.She glanced around him, noting he was alone.

"Is Morningside well?" Katya asked, releasing tension at the welcoming flick of Grayday's tail. She sat, wrapping her tail around her paws conservatively. "You are the only wolf I have seen from your pack, and I have heard no news since your travel to Kintla. What of your children--Khoe's pups?"
Activity is currently sluggish. I may be able to post on weekends, I may not. If you're impatient, feel free to power-play my characters OUT of a thread, but please do not tag them or play them in upcoming events. Thank you!
Messages In This Thread
i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - October 29, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Grayday Sr. - October 30, 2017, 01:50 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - October 31, 2017, 04:33 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Grayday Sr. - November 02, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - November 04, 2017, 02:42 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Grayday Sr. - November 04, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - November 04, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Grayday Sr. - November 04, 2017, 03:36 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - November 05, 2017, 07:28 PM