Blacktail Deer Plateau i can't keep away from its clutch
ya lastoschka, ya sokol
43 Posts
Ooc — Wintersong
Katya gave a slight nod, happy to hear Morningside was growing. While she had sensed Khoe's distance with her since they had first met, she had seemed to be protective of her children and Grayday. She couldn't fathom why she would leave them willingly, if what Grayday said was the truth, but Katya sensed it was not her place to assume. She had never been a mother, and she too had left Morningside, though the events leading up to that decision were hazy in her mind.

Her memory seemed to be covered in dense fog, and only snippets of conversation and images filtered through it. She remembered wanting to go off alone, just for a few days, and then the rumors of the pack's westward territory. Her head ached slightly from thinking about it. There were encounters with other wolves around the valley she remembered quite well, but everything else was lost to her, like she had only been gone a day or two from the valley.

"Are you allowing me to return to Morningside?" she asked apprehensively. Grayday would want to know where and why she had gone, inevitably, but there wasn't a truthful answer he would find acceptable.
Activity is currently sluggish. I may be able to post on weekends, I may not. If you're impatient, feel free to power-play my characters OUT of a thread, but please do not tag them or play them in upcoming events. Thank you!
Messages In This Thread
i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - October 29, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Grayday Sr. - October 30, 2017, 01:50 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - October 31, 2017, 04:33 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Grayday Sr. - November 02, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - November 04, 2017, 02:42 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Grayday Sr. - November 04, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - November 04, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Grayday Sr. - November 04, 2017, 03:36 PM
RE: i can't keep away from its clutch - by Katya - November 05, 2017, 07:28 PM