Moonspear hundred on the dash
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
attn: @Rouge !

A while back, Hydra had sought out Rouge. The female had been within their ranks for a good amount of time, though had never actively sought out one of its leaders[mash]Hydra, herself. Hoping that the woman would take initiative, Hydra again found herself disappointed and so sought her out. This time Hydra hoped to be successful, and followed what seemed to be the she-wolfs most recent trail near the borders.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Rouge was back within Moonspears borders, though she did frequent the territory from time to time she didn't make a point of talking to anyone when she did. And so her visits would often go unnoticed, just the way Rouge prefered it. But within the last week or so the very first flakes of snow had fallen on the ground giving signs that winter was on the way. She had spent a few nights at the packs border becomming acustom to the change in termpurature before she would decide to venture out again. 

But today it seemed would be a different day as another member of the pack walked near the border. it was a darker female that she thought she had seen before. Maybe on moving day when the pups had moved to the rendizious site, but she couldn't be completely sure. She hadn't had a true conversation with her if that were the case. Rouge continued to rest in the small hole she had made out for herself and nodded her head in acknowledgement when the female came closer, but said nothing more assuming that she would just walk past. 

the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra was not content with the situation of Rouge settling among them if she didn't want to know anyone. Pack was meant to be something like family, and everyone else on their mountain knew one another well. Hydra liked everyone here (excluding Liffey), but did not like that she had yet to know Rouge despite her amount of time here. If Rouge was not going to amend this, Hydra would.

The nod was met with a look as Hydra lifted her plume, carrying herself in a way that befitted her rank. They had seen one another in passing, and she wondered if Rouge even knew her own rank within this pack. Hydra doubted it, given the fact that Rouge had done very little to implement herself in their ranks properly. If she really didn't, she would learn today. Snow continued to come down in thin flakes from the sky, though melted on her hide and the earth both. The temperature was chilly, but not so cold that it would make the snow linger today.

You're the aspiring scout, Hydra half-asked. So, what have you been seeing that was so important it kept you from meeting your packs Beta? Her eyes flashed, waiting for the answer.
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Instead of passing the dark female approached and adjusted her stance. Rouge remained on the floor and somewhat lazily made sure that her head was resting on the ground. She didn't know whis females rank within the pack and she didn't really care. But she thought it safe to assume that everyone was of higher ranking then her. Even if they weren't her less dominant stance would be seen as respect or at least not a challenge. Being close to the ground and not raising her tale was passivly submissive enough for Rouge. 

She was asked a question, though it was somewhat of a statement to which Rouge replied "Correct". The next statement Rouge could read the passive aggressive message being asked. But Rouge thought to answer the question being asked, rather then play into passiveness. "I've been out doing missions and meeting others, but they arn't keeping me from you." she added in clarification. 

the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The others answer did nothing to assuage Hydra, who was irate with the others (seeming) lack of interest in the pack as a whole. To Hydra, it was a waste of space—but maybe, just maybe, what Rouge was doing was valuable. She gave the other the benefit of the doubt in asking her two questions: Then what has been? and, secondly: tell me of your missions—have you been met with success? she wondered what missions in particular the other was going on, lately. Had she been on so many that she had not had time to find Hydra, or meet with her on other occasions?
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
She could tell that Hydra wasn't all that pleased with her responce. But meeting anger with anger would only create more anger and with Rouge's place in the pack, she wasn't sure if causing anger was the best thing to do. Some how enduring someones anger seemed more reasonable then fueling it with her own. 

Her response wasn't enough and so she was asked a couple more in return. She chose to answer the second one first, about the success of her missions. "Mostly. Any mission given to me usually is fufilled. The only one still pending is one that was meant to be a side mission. Nothing too serious." she said, talking about when Charron had asking her too look out for some of his realatives while she was out. 

For now she didn't answer the first question, even though she expected it to be asked again. She wasn't sure if she had a solid answer for her. She couldn't really explain her dislike for the conventional pack life style. She could blame it on her past, but didn't want to tell Hydra her life story just to answer the question. 

the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra had to wonder if this wolf was a bit simple. Tell me of your missions. From start to finish. Hydra blinked at the woman. How had she succeeded? Truth be told, Rouge was not the priority in she and her parents conversations, but Hydra felt maybe she ought to make it so. She was suspicious of Rouge and her lack of a presence. Pack was pack; it was not a lone wolf just coming and going as they pleased and working as their own independent unit. Hydra would not argue with her parents decision on the matter but she was sure that the stipulations for Rouge's being here also must include some measure of participation. AKA more than the leaders knowing her name, and lazing about for however long before ultimately disappearing again and coming back for snacks.
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
This beta was rather demainding and it irked Rouge in the wrong way. She was higher ranking then her in the pack, but it felt weird and wrong to Rouge to answer her question, with her being so demanding. Ranks mattered, but for the most part Rouge ignored all of them except those that were the alphas. They were the ones that had asked her to do her missions and they were the ones she felt she answered to, not this beta. 

But she couldn't very well refuse to answer her question. "Charon sent me out to find information about the surrounding packs and see if I could find any of his estranged realatives along the way. He made it clear that his family wasn't to be my priority, hence why that one is still pending." she said as an introduction. "While I was out I encountered Liffey on her way over here, in search of Rannoch. Who we both know turned out to be here. She informed me about Redhawk Caldera, a former pack that has since disbanded, Blackfeather Woods and our own. She was also in search of someone known as Cypress." she said to finish up. With that encounter she had gathered most of the information that she needed. She had had a few other run ins with others but they proved to be lacking information she needed.

Rouge thought she could perceive where this conversation was going, her lack of interest and interaction with the pack and how she should most likely do more. But she thought that a roof in exchange for her scouting services was a good enough deal. They need only ask her to do something already. "If you want me to do more, you should send me on another scouting mission." 

the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was fortunate that Hydra could not read minds. It was easy enough to see that Rouge was becoming miffed, but frankly she did not give a damn—not when Rouge was never around to begin with. Even in hearing of the others missions, they were, in her mind, not the greatest reasons to be out of the territory for so long. And hearing that it was Rouge that brought Liffey here did her no favors, either. 

One deed with information on packs they already knew hardly seemed 'worth it' to Hydra. While Hydra could see the use in a wolf that did favors, it seemed to be an utter waste of space. You're not around enough to ask, Hydra rejoined, her tail lashing. She had looked before, and failed to find her. Liffey had been here long enough that she felt Rouge ought to have found more information on surrounding packs if that had been her mission. 

Still—there had to be a reason her father saw it fit to permit her in this pack. Perhaps Hydra was missing something. At the very least, Hydra was more than willing to give the other a fair chance. But since you are here now. I want you to be on the lookout for a large wolf, with sandy hues to him, and blue eyes—he has a scar now, and Hydra described to Rouge the scar upon the face of @Vaati. If you see him anywhere near these Wilds, I want to know. The scar would be what Rouge ought not to miss. If he was near these parts, Hydra would want for her siblings to steer clear of the Wilds now that they were venturing out more.
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Rouge had to laugh a bit at Hydra's first comment. It was back talk that revealed a more light hearted side of her, even if it was meant to be mean to Rouge. Even if she was out of the pack's territory, if they real had wanted her to go on another mission they could have howled for her, she wasn't that far away most of the time.

But her tail began to sway when she was finally asked to do something. "Perfect." she said, stretching a bit before standing before the beta. "No point in waisting any time then." she made a move to begin to exit the territory in search of this male with such a discription.