Moonspear hundred on the dash
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
This beta was rather demainding and it irked Rouge in the wrong way. She was higher ranking then her in the pack, but it felt weird and wrong to Rouge to answer her question, with her being so demanding. Ranks mattered, but for the most part Rouge ignored all of them except those that were the alphas. They were the ones that had asked her to do her missions and they were the ones she felt she answered to, not this beta. 

But she couldn't very well refuse to answer her question. "Charon sent me out to find information about the surrounding packs and see if I could find any of his estranged realatives along the way. He made it clear that his family wasn't to be my priority, hence why that one is still pending." she said as an introduction. "While I was out I encountered Liffey on her way over here, in search of Rannoch. Who we both know turned out to be here. She informed me about Redhawk Caldera, a former pack that has since disbanded, Blackfeather Woods and our own. She was also in search of someone known as Cypress." she said to finish up. With that encounter she had gathered most of the information that she needed. She had had a few other run ins with others but they proved to be lacking information she needed.

Rouge thought she could perceive where this conversation was going, her lack of interest and interaction with the pack and how she should most likely do more. But she thought that a roof in exchange for her scouting services was a good enough deal. They need only ask her to do something already. "If you want me to do more, you should send me on another scouting mission." 

Messages In This Thread
hundred on the dash - by Hydra - October 30, 2017, 08:44 AM
RE: hundred on the dash - by Rouge - November 01, 2017, 10:51 AM
RE: hundred on the dash - by Hydra - November 03, 2017, 08:02 AM
RE: hundred on the dash - by Rouge - November 09, 2017, 01:43 PM
RE: hundred on the dash - by Hydra - November 09, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: hundred on the dash - by Rouge - November 09, 2017, 09:38 PM
RE: hundred on the dash - by Hydra - December 11, 2017, 03:08 PM
RE: hundred on the dash - by Rouge - December 12, 2017, 03:18 PM
RE: hundred on the dash - by Hydra - December 12, 2017, 08:51 PM
RE: hundred on the dash - by Rouge - December 12, 2017, 11:27 PM