Lake Rodney partying like john belushi
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Studying him as he noticed her she noticed the way his fur bristled and the way he looked at her. He was looking at her like she was insane and despite the way her heart still pounded with fear she burst out into a peal of giggles. Taking a deep breath she held it until she was sure she had swallowed down her laughter and nodded slowly "Bees. I...figured they'd be asleep by now. I was going to eat some honey but...they got offended" she said trying to explain why she had come bursting through like a madwoman. "Other than a few stings and being soaked, I'm alright yes. Sorry if I frightened you" she said offering him a lopsided smile.

Now that they had been mentioned the stings decided to start throbbing and she turned her head to place a few firm licks at them. They would hurt for a while but it wasn't anything serious, Unfortunately she didn't know the proper herbs or treatments to make them heal faster. "Do you uh...know anything about herbs for beestings?" she asked turning back to the male.
Messages In This Thread
partying like john belushi - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 31, 2017, 01:43 AM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Awinita - October 31, 2017, 02:19 AM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 03, 2017, 02:08 PM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Awinita - November 04, 2017, 04:49 AM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 06, 2017, 03:18 PM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Awinita - November 06, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 07, 2017, 12:47 PM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Awinita - November 07, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 07, 2017, 07:02 PM