Sunbeam Lair I found peace in your violence.
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Sorry for being late! You didn't tag me so I had no idea you already put up the thread XD

The fewer their numbers, the more anxious the young butterfly became. She had survived winter in a pack before, but never in a place of power. Not with responsibilities to anyone but her father and not with the kind of support Mouse brought... He truly was an amazing friend, and secretly she wondered if he thought more of her than just that. Perhaps then they could be like Lotte and Arturo; hopelessly in love with some pops at their side, strengthening their numbers with their own blood. Was it a crazy idea? Perhaps. Was it possible that when her first heat arrived she'd do the thing Ingram had told her about so many moons ago? Somehow more unlikely, but desirable... Troubling thoughts came with troubling times, and the wandering spirit could not help but help her feminine frame up and out of the Vale for a while.

It was a gracious climb, not anything like the first few times she'd done it, and living in the mountains was surprisingly easier to navigate than their thick forest. As long as you remembered which peak was which side, it was hard to get lost. But today she did not go for those directions, instead choosing a rather dangerous path down.

She nearly froze at the rumble of the sky, hair standing on end as she poofed up more than usual. She calmed herself, took a deep breath, and went back to her small yet somewhat exciting adventure. And what she discovered was far more beautiful than most places she had seen. It was probably the biggest cavern - the lightest cavern - she had ever come across. It was like their vale but with a broken dome on top, just enough light getting through to spawn an empire of flora. But the scent of another was strong, and as she breathed in the strangling cold air, she let out a small; Hello? It echoed from side to side, somehow making her dizzy. She was not accustomed to these places and the slight feeling of being trapped gnawed at her heels and nearly forced the adventurer to return to where she had come from.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
I found peace in your violence. - by Talion - November 01, 2017, 11:25 AM
RE: I found peace in your violence. - by Chusi - November 03, 2017, 04:51 PM
RE: I found peace in your violence. - by Talion - November 10, 2017, 03:01 PM