Wild Berry Meadow If it feels like a kick in the teeth, I can take it
look to your kingdoms i am coming for them all
87 Posts
Ooc —
Thyri is taken aback slightly, her reaction hidden behind a carefully composed facade as the darker woman looks to her with her mis-matched eyes. This is not a phenomenon that Thyri has seen before and she spends a bit longer upon the other woman’s eyes, wondering what causes it and wonders if the woman is a chimera. The look in the other woman’s eyes is chilled but it does not truly faze Thyri. There was nothing that had unsettled her ( and drew her in ) as the titan reaper’s fiery gaze. Chilly is a look she can deal with. The women speaks to her, returning the greeting with a much more formal word. Ah, but Thyri thinks: she’s always been rubbish with small talk. Easily, she could comment upon the weather but she didn’t really want to. “What kind of berries are you eating?” Eating berries appears to be a popular thing in these Wilds — her belief in this garnered from her encounter from the other female that bears a dark pelage but not one broken with dustings of starlight as this one. Thyri does not consider herself an omnivore: she enjoys her meats …and already knows that she does not like raspberries but only because licking the juices from her paw had been a necessity that first time. “Are they a regular staple of wolves in this particular region?” Thyri inquires with a tease of amusement upon her facial features. She could not recall her siblings of seeing anyone in Drageda eat them but perhaps different regions of the Wilds all have their unique quirks.
and she speaks in a voice that sets men trembling,
with eyes painted gold and a throne built on the bones of
those who would challenge her rule
Messages In This Thread
RE: If it feels like a kick in the teeth, I can take it - by Thyri - November 05, 2017, 04:55 AM