Ocean's Breath Plateau Evil Friends
Select all. Delete.
239 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Private 
@Tytonidae

Coming inland from the beach, Whip sought her out in the morning; their leader. It wasn't for any particular reason that Whip sought her so, but he found himself compelled in a way he didn't completely understand. Perhaps, he thought, it was because he was growing used to living together. Yet, with the others, Whip was still apphrehenive at best -- standoffish and bristly at worst. With Tytonidae, however, Whip found it easier to decompress. It was odd, but for the first time since his flight from Themiscyra, Whip felt comfortable with another wolf, which was no small feat.

Or maybe he was sweet on her, not that he'd know what that felt like.

It was easy to find her, as the wolves of Bhediyon seldom strayed far from one another. Her scent was strong in the wood. Even here, below a treetop canopy, the air still smelled of sweet, salty brine. It felt more like home with each passing day. "Ty?" He called out, looking around.
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Perhaps if Tytonidae had known what had happened to Peter, she would have approached things with him differently. She would not know until he told her, though, so she treated him just like anybody else (except, perhaps, a bit gentler). In many ways, he reminded her of Eljay, the wolf she had thought might join them a few weeks ago. She wanted everybody to feel welcome and at home in Bhediyon, and Peter was no exception. She figured it would just take him more time than the others to warm up to her. It was true that the rest of the pack seemed to be abundantly optimistic.

When she heard her name in Peter's voice, she was beyond delighted, and she trotted toward him without hesitation. "What's up, Peter?" she asked, hoping this would be the moment he might open up to her a bit more. She would never, ever try and force it out of him, but she was curious, and she did want to help him in whatever way she could. He was her pack mate now, and very little could make her dislike him at this point. They were practically family now.
Select all. Delete.
239 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
I have been such a slow-butt. So sorry!

She was upon him before Whip, or rather -- among the wolves of Bhediyon -- Peter, knew what he was going to say. He was flustered and unready, even though he initiated all of this on his own fruition. His body tensed. Maybe this was a mistake, Whip thought. He stumbled with his words, speaking before he had a sentance planned. 

"I, uh --" Whip looked down and fidgeted nervously. "I mean, uh -- hey." Good job dumbass, that's a start. Pretty soon, she'd be all over him. Her interest, beyond definition. /sarcasm. "I was wondering if -- uh, I dunno -- maybe you wanted to, like, take a walk with me, or something?" He posed it as question, rather than a request. "Like, uh -- maybe we can hang, uh, out?" Yeah, that.