Wapun Meadow i can be your china doll, if you wanna see me fall
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
All Welcome 
without you - lana del rey

Naked trees were a beautiful sight to admire during the last hours of the afternoon, because it was exclusively at this time, according to Aurelia, that the light given by the setting sun made the leafless trees glow with a certain warmth that reminded her of her home. Not that she missed the Terrace too much, but, sometimes just sometimes, she liked to think back of the place that saw her grow, grow and grow into the young lady she was today - the one whose big spirit did not allow her to stay in one place for too long. 

With her tummy pressed against the ground and her tail idly twitching behind her, she continued to admire one of her favorite, unrepeatable once-a-day espectacles: the sunset. "Sink, sun, sink " she began to croon, "and 'ill sing, sunken sun, this little song" she went on, her tail beginning to wag in glee as she continued her reckless serenade. "sink, sink, sink, it is you the one i love........"
i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

I watch as the planets turn and the old stars die and the young stars burn
23 Posts
Ooc —
Wirt woke with the dawning of the night, roused by the sunset as much as others were by the rise. Golden rays pushed lazy beams through the cracks at the forest’s edge, and only just touched the bough he sought shelter beneath. Languid, he unfolded from his tight ball and stretched his legs with a holding quiver, and recoiled only when they felt set in a readiness to tussle and wander through the open lands that shortly became his own.

He emerged tonight drawn by a shift in the night’s usual tune of cricket chirps and fox song. A crooning voice, perhaps a touch unrefined, but with a chorus unfamiliar to his ears. His shadow snaked forward, and a hum rumbled from the pit of his throat, an attempt to follow her serenade before he tested his own voice alongside with hers,

“Sink, sun, sink, a lover’s song to sing, for the one I love rests in the night, so sink, sun, sink.”

His voice carried even when he tarried to sniff at a peculiar flower wilted amongst the grasses. He could not see the young singer, and he made no rush, for his heart rested content whether he found her or not.
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
thanks for joining!!! im having so much fun with this thread

Though hard to believe because of the unbreakable silent spell that seemed to, without fail, fall upon the Lockhart when she no longer found herself alone, singing was one of Aurelia's favorite things. "sink, sun, sink" she resumed her song, her tail never ceasing to wag until another voice took over the next verse. 

She fell silent and kept her gaze in the sky, on the drowning sun. She didn't know where the mysterious voice came from yet she did not try to locate its owner, she limited herself to enjoy his intervention, lips curled into a smile. Maybe it was because she could not see him that she liked it so much. "sink, sink, sink dear sun and don't forget to hold your breath" she resumed, her voice a little shy since duets where not her usual deal but enjoying herself all the same. "sink before the night comes, i'll sing before you sink for good" she went on, a little more confident now, "wait until the sun sinks, don't come too soon moon"
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

23 Posts
Ooc —
<3 The thread was too tempting to resist, and looked like far too much fun <3

His verse claimed the sunset, and stole a part of the dying day and, when finished, lapsed into silence, to let his partner respond. When her voice came back, he noticed a shift, a reservation, but with every rise, her voice gained strength, and at this, his lips quirked with a gentle curve.

He lowered himself and toyed a soft paw at the petals of the dying flower, while his head bobbed in time and his ears remained pressed with attention. Don't come too soon, moon, the young maiden sang, and his face relaxed, eyes closed and mouth ghosting her final words. Ah, so she played the part of the lover of the drowning sun, whose death marked the life of the one he sang to as he fell into place as the lover of the moon.

Her final note drifted and Wirt rose his baritone again.

"Sink, oh ruling sun, and drown to night's embrace. But leave us here a little light, and shine your face tonight, to touch my love, who harkens now - " the golden rays stretched long, but in the furthest West, the stars began to show, and the crescent of the moon grew in strength, and Wirt's voice grew stronger, too - "Oh, rise, moon, rise, and shake yourself of ocean's brine, and take the sceptre at my side, rise, moon, rise."
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
<3<3

Again, she fell silent, letting the last bits of her voice fade into nothing as she made room for her mysterious companion to go on. And he did. Aurelia smiled. It was not the first time she was found singing to the sky, but it was the first time that she was joined in song. She gave a purr-like chuff in delight as he sang about the sun melting into the night's embrace.
Though she could not see him, nor she would leave her spot to search for him she wanted him to stay. 
Oh to stay a bit longer even after the sun did drown and the moon did come.

He adressed the moon now, and Aurelia being a passionate, almost fevershly obssessive lover, of all celestial bodies of the sky could not help but smile. It was true she loved the sunset more than say, sunrise, but she loved the night as well. It was after all during this period that the banshee was more active, she was a nocturnal creature.

"sink, sink, sink my dear sun in the pink of the skies and say goodnight" she sang taking her duet partner's silence as her cue to go on, "and oh moon, how have i missed you," she paused, her chin lifting to the sky as she directed her serenade now to the shy night emblem that still hid behind the clouds, "is it too soon to say, dear moon, that i love you?" she sang, her heart pouring out in every note, "'cause i do, i do, oh moon you know i do!"
some and now none of you

23 Posts
Ooc —
Come, let me woo you.

The quiet lasted no more than a second before the air seeped of her delicate chords, and Wirt closed his eyes and allowed her lifted voice to enthral him again. She finished her serenade with the likeness of a lullaby, a laying down to sleep - perhaps gentler than the imagery he would have conjured, but, her innocence drove with passion, and her words carried the strength of her love.

Ah! But she followed with the twist of conflict, as any good story would have. He peered to the West through half-lidded eyes and saw the sun, barely snuffed. Was it too soon to lift her voice to the moon? He reckoned so - but only so far as the celestial bodies were like wolves. Wirt himself stood as a traditional man, romantic yet conservative in love, for he believed that to take a woman was no flippant matter and that to lay with her bound wolf and wolf together in a union not even he completely understood, nor would try until he found that one he wanted most - and who wanted him the same. But the companionship of the heavens stretched to all wolfkind, and to be a lover of night and day seemed an innocent and widespread crime - though one he seldom committed.

Wirt offered a backing note to the final words of her passionate cry, a minor key to match the night, and held his howl for a few beats after. Their voices echoed together to the blinking stars and the peeking moon, and Wirt rested satisfied in their task of sinking the sun and welcoming the night. But to leave the chorus disappointed him, for long had it been since he'd sung with another, so loathe was he to leave the opportunity now. The evening ran young, and though he often kept to himself, he was by nature wolf, and even he needed the presence of others at times, even in simple voice.

So he lifted his words again, with poetry thick on his lips, and directed his voice to her.

"Oh lover of the day and night,
who woos the moon and sinks the light,
I've heard the chimes of many try to sing the day to sleep,
But seldom have I heard a voice
with love so true and passion deep."
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
Singing to the skies was something Aurelia did often, so of course she had been caught or heard by many other before - her songs were not something she tried to keep hidden from strange ears. And she had gotten many different reactions from those who heard her.
Indifference, mockery, quiet admiration, and even concern for her mental health... but never had she been joined in song.
Even if unrehearsed, this impromptu duet was sublime, especially as it seemed so natural for the two voices to blend with each other.

Aurelia's spirit was elated, the entirety of her small, underfed body was feeling honored and humbled to be part of such beautiful moonlit concert. Her eyes remained fixed on the sky as she waited for her faceless and nameless companion to resume their song,  and he did soon enough. But oh... when she realized the aim of his words had switched from the moon to her  the banshee's heart almost bursted inside her chest. She felt her breath get jagged, but decided she could not leave him alone in song. 

"while my heart may belong to the golden sun and pristine pearl of the night,
the precious moon"
she began,
"i cannot deny that tonight
i've been bewitched not by the fadings lights
but by your verses, oh mysterious voice of the dark."
she crooned, her tail waving softly behind her as she finished, 
"never has a duet been so divine"
some and now none of you