Wapun Meadow i can be your china doll, if you wanna see me fall
I watch as the planets turn and the old stars die and the young stars burn
23 Posts
Ooc —
<3 The thread was too tempting to resist, and looked like far too much fun <3

His verse claimed the sunset, and stole a part of the dying day and, when finished, lapsed into silence, to let his partner respond. When her voice came back, he noticed a shift, a reservation, but with every rise, her voice gained strength, and at this, his lips quirked with a gentle curve.

He lowered himself and toyed a soft paw at the petals of the dying flower, while his head bobbed in time and his ears remained pressed with attention. Don't come too soon, moon, the young maiden sang, and his face relaxed, eyes closed and mouth ghosting her final words. Ah, so she played the part of the lover of the drowning sun, whose death marked the life of the one he sang to as he fell into place as the lover of the moon.

Her final note drifted and Wirt rose his baritone again.

"Sink, oh ruling sun, and drown to night's embrace. But leave us here a little light, and shine your face tonight, to touch my love, who harkens now - " the golden rays stretched long, but in the furthest West, the stars began to show, and the crescent of the moon grew in strength, and Wirt's voice grew stronger, too - "Oh, rise, moon, rise, and shake yourself of ocean's brine, and take the sceptre at my side, rise, moon, rise."
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can be your china doll, if you wanna see me fall - by Wilhelm - November 04, 2017, 11:03 AM