Moonspear she's got a weapon and a motive
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior

Wildfire. As Hydra mulled over it, Hydra remembered a wolf informing them of that very she-wolf being missing. She had been kidnapped by the wolves her mother had supplied the other intel about. Hydra could not think of anyone missing, here (the missing cub had never made an impression upon her), but she did not doubt that had she and her sisters not prevented it Rannoch would have gone missing—and maybe they had thought him to belong to Moonspear. Maybe they had sought wolves of the Wilderness to establish control over this domain?

Her father had been home for a while but had not debriefed her on what had happened. In his defense, Hydra had been busy herself patrolling and making sure no one unwelcome lurked in their neck of the woods. Hydra had been sparring with @Galaxy, to teach her the basics of self-defense, but departed her company when the epiphany of the missing wolf struck her.

The Beta followed the trail of her mother, hoping that the scent of her father would thread with hers soon.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She had been withdrawn, often hunting high on the slopes, pressing the limits of where she reached before winter's freeze made the routes impassable sometimes without a word to very many beyond those who knew her best, therefore knew what she was about. Her cubs saw a little less of her, but this was half strategy in itself to get them interacting with the pack more, and vice versa, and she enjoyed far more of herself only. Necessary enough.. as tensions wound increasingly high, she had mulled it over and honed herself 

A well-worked body and a clearer head granted her the view of it all she'd need. Even knowing what she did already, she still couldn't shake the want that stewed quietly beneath it all. None of it had ever involved them directly, not since Rannoch.. when he had run beneath the banner of his Vale, although had always been that distant blood to her clan's other half. They could do something, however.. they had strength, and the means to potentially gain something from their removal.. even if her interest in aiding Redhawk outright was slim. They were not the only ones, she suspected.

To all of this, there were many sides.. and when Hydra's trail began to find hers, she had been on the prowl for her pups with a haunch clamped in her maw of a fallen juvenile mountain goat she had been picking on higher up the slopes for the week so far. He had underestimated the ice, she surmised, and so her teeth had been a mercy when his lameness wore him thin.

Nevertheless, to Hydra, she slowed up and set down the thigh for a low 'ooo' of a chuff at her daughter. They all had a lot on their minds, she could swear she sensed it at times, because it couldn't all be her own projections. but her tail waved slow and fondly as she turned back upon her with a small pounce to nose rough against her cheek. Her original mission of sharing a snack with the younger ones could wait for now; Hydra's reports were very valuable to her and she trusted they weren't that starved anyway.

ew at me relearning to write and trying to justify my scarce a little bit ic bc why not
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
His trip to Blackfeather hadn't proved all that effective. Well, Potema was certainly eager to help and she seemed not to think highly of her son's actions, but her son had no shame. He proudly told of all he did and seemed to have no reason for it whatsoever. What were they to do about this? Truthfully, the only thing he felt really eager to do was simply let them off with a warning, for now. What more could he really do?

As Hydra found her way to him, he chuffed to announce his presence, only to hear Amekaze's chuff right before his. He turned round from the trail he was following up the mountainside and turned towards daughter and mate, ears perked forward. Heavy on his mind was Potema; she had seemed out of control and a wreck, and pregnant, too — not at all like she was doing well. But for now he pushed her from his mind, simply happy to be with his family.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra was soon joined by both her mother and father. She greeted them excitedly, more than happy to have her father back and in one piece. Despite that, after being equipped with new information Hydra still felt quite negatively herself about the Blackfeather wolves. Hey. So, I found out the Blackfeather wolves stole and tortured a wolf—Wildfire. The missing wolf we had been told about, Hydra's gaze panned to her mother then. She was unaware of her fathers own personal relationship with the she-wolf, but imagined that whatever it was the important thing was the fact that they kidnapped one grown wolf and attacked another, all without cause.

Though Hydra was involved for personal reasons, she also did not want her family to be put at risk. It seemed clear to Hydra that there was no method to their madness, and she wanted to put things to a full stop before one of their own could fall victim to it.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Her ears perked forward, and her beta was right to the point of Blackfeather's involvement in what the coastal leader had shared with them. Ame was quick to realize the weight of this, and the scope of this mad, pointless violence was ever lengthening. The fact that it was Wildfire involved was a layer of it that she did not particularly care about.. or really need right now. Ugly suspicions were confirmed and she knew she was right in telling the seasalt stranger about their flatlands scourge. The pieces had fit too well. The Caldera was closer to Blackfeather, her route could have easily passed by their waiting traps. Since she had come to hold most of Fox's relations in a similar, dismal manner, she could imagine the small red wolf had been a relatively convenient grab--easy enough prey, perhaps? Either way, she'd found her way into something quite shitty by evidently getting tortured.

Ame was still off-put by their continued lack of logic, and this was only more reasons to look down upon that forest's inhabitants. She didn't know why Blackfeather would bother.. beyond the fact that it was just because they could. "I see. Torture is just as pointless as I have come to expect of them. That coastal female did not know them.. I highly doubt they had anything to gain from it." she detailed with a wrinkled lip, then settled in looking towards Charon for more thoughts on Blackfeather, such as how he felt in the wake of his visit. "How did you hear this?" she asked back to her daughter, curious of that, and where Hydra had been as well.
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Hydra was quick to get to it, once more speaking of the Blackfeather wolves. Charon thought this subject would be beyond them now but apparently it was still quite fresh to her. When she said the name — Wildfire — it took a second or three for it to land — Dhole! — and when it did it was clear from the expression on his face that he knew her. Surprise made place for contempt as he bitterly thought to himself, She probably had that coming.

"My friend Potema had nothing to do with it," he was quick to share. "Her idiot son is the one who attacked Rannoch. He is Jorunn's son." Well, he didn't know for absolute sure, but the name she had mentioned sounded like some weird-ass alter ego name that Jorunn would make up for himself, and he looked almost exactly like him. Made much more sense than him being Floki's, a thing Charon didn't really want to believe in the first place. "From what I gathered from our meeting, he's mostly the one who's a problem." What the fuck was his name again? He was pretty sure Potema had mentioned it, shouted it, hissed it like a mother would to their insolent child. "And Dhole probably had it coming anyway." Well, he hadn't quite meant to say it like that, but there it was. "Probably she was off being a snooty know-it-all and getting into their business like Redhawk wolves do." Even though she hadn't been a Redhawk wolf in a really long time.

He remembered their last departure like it was yesterday. And indirectly, he blamed her for Floki's departure, too. Even if he had vanished long after Dhole's betrayal, he could not help but think of an alternate future where Moonspear would've flourished with Dhole and Floki's children upon it, and both wolves, too. Served her right; if she had stayed here, she wouldn't have been taken and tortured. "Anyway — Do you know if it was this same wolf who hurt Dhole?" Potema's son... He wondered if his daughters had turned into such little freaks too, now that he thought of it, but quickly shook the thought from his mind.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
If she was being honest, it was only the information gained Hydra valued, because it was against Blackfeather. Wildfire meant nothing to her. If Wildfire had been captured by some other pack, that was none of her business. What made it her business was that it had been the Blackfeather wolves to do the deed. Her mother seemed to grasp that, and Hydra nodded. Blackfeather doing this meant they didn't discriminate. Maybe Wildfire did deserve it, but because it had been Blackfeather that had done it Hydra felt that no matter what, at the end of the day, they would do it again to someone who maybe didn't.

Hydra had been about to answer her mother when her father spoke. Potema. Hydra didn't know her. But Potema's son attacked Rannoch. Jorunn... another name she didn't know. Hydra was inclined to believe her father on all matters, even this. Even in knowing and having befriended a Redhawk, Hydra was certain that not all wolves were like her there. Phox and Raven were cool exceptions to the rule, as Towhee was. Like Potema was for the Woods wolves. Hydra got that.

I'm sure your right, Hydra agreed to his thoughts on the matter, but what the hell are they hiding that they'd torture her? Did Potema tell you about why Rannoch was attacked? And also, they let Wildfire... Dhole...? go—I just feel like that's some sign of someone there trying to show that they're in control. Of whatever they want to control, Hydra, passive-aggressive as she could sometimes be, had that uncanny ability to read into things from that angle. And as she thought on it, and her father asked his next question...

She wasted no time. He must have helped somehow. You said it yourself—he's a total idiot. Maybe he thought she wouldn't get away. Or maybe he's controlling the narrative somehow, thinking that it won't come back to bite him. If you're friends with his mom, he probably thinks you won't do anything about the things he does, Hydra looked thoughtful. Like he has control over you, or something, her blue eyes turned to Charon. She snorted before saying, If that's what he thinks, he's the dumbest wolf in the Valley. There was no part of Hydra that fret that her father wouldn't retaliate, especially if he thought he was being manipulated by some idiot boy. Her father was a warrior, like her, like her mother—his scars proved that. She doubted very much he would ever play the part of a fool or a puppet, which Hydra believed Jorunn's boy was attempting. It wasn't artful at all.

After all, Hydra saw right through it.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
With what was shared, more layers were revealed, spiraling deeper and deeper into it. Charon's tie was the mother of the problem itself, and Jorunn's son to boot. Another unexpected twist, one that scrunched up her brow, and did explain the likeliness to Floki rather well. Much like Wildfire's involvement in all of this, bits and pieces of the past kept resurfacing here somehow, one after another.. although it was none of these that motivated her quite like her own family and mountain did.

Above all, it was disruptive to her peace, and quite annoying to boot. Without any of her young being very dependent on her right now, she was combative enough to want to do something mainly because she could--something they'd merrily partaken in at Blackfeather in their own slimy way anyway--and it was, quite frankly, in the best interest of her own greedy halcyon. She didn't like the notion of her younger offspring beginning to range into the world beyond the Spear with this bother roaming freely and doing as he pleased.. not when with a little extra push and support, her yearlings just may know how to finish what they had started when they had saved Rannoch.

Still, she scoffed, humored that Charon's comment about Dhole was much like her own thoughts, only much harsher aloud. "True. Probably an easy enough grab. The wolf we met said Wildfire was traveling down from the north to visit her family," meaning to their caldera homeland of course, and right along the way past Blackfeather depending the on how direct a route it was. "Awfully bold to simply let her go after that, especially as it is," she sneered, sensing it could be an undoing. They already knew Moonspear was frowning at their misdeeds after Jorunn's spawn went home scarred, and now after Charon's little visit to drive the point in too. There shouldn't have been any doubt. Now this? Now Redhawk and likely that seaside pack would get wind of this. "Who knows what they hide there. Sounds like they just want the stoke the reputation, instill fear, yet have no finesse to truly make it work in their favor--not with so many careless, aimless moves. They tread on painfully thin ice with this," she said. "I still do not like any of it. Jorunn's son.. whatever, and whoever else, they consistently sound like nothing but a blight on these valleys." was her piece on the matter.
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Somewhere deep down it brought him some sick kind of satisfaction to know that Dhole'd gotten what she had coming for her. He could see her face now as they would torture her, frightened and still waving a paw in their face as she'd tell them what they were doing wrong. He'd pretty much forgotten about Dhole but all the pain that she had caused came flying back quickly now, as well as the pain of losing Floki. He wondered idly where his brother had gone while the conversation continued. Bla bla Blackfeather can't do this stuff... Floki.

They continued on about Blackfeather Woods and its inhabitants for a while even though Charon'd made perfectly clear that it was really just Potema's son that was the issue. Truthfully, his motives to think so were partly selfish for he didn't want Potema or his daughters to get hurt, even after how Potema had betrayed him so. She was still his childhood friend, he couldn't just let her get killed by his murderous family. "It's really just the one guy that's the rotten apple," Charon said eventually after his daughter and mate had finished speaking. "I've never heard of any trouble stirring from Blackfeather Woods before this one time." But it was true that maybe they should take care of things, eliminate the wolf. Maybe part of the reason he wanted to eliminate the wolf was because he felt jealous towards Jorunn's offspring, but whatever. He was a danger to the wilds, and all that.

"So what's the plan, then?" he asked as he looked between them, wondering what they wanted. Would they march over there and demand justice for Rannoch? To be allowed to beat Jorunn's son senseless for just a little bit, and allow him to crawl back to the Woods then? He didn't really want satisfaction for other wolves' issues.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She and her mother were of the same mind, though she also agreed with her father if only because he was the one wolf she had ever seen. In being asked about a plan, Hydra's ears flicked forward. To get rid of the rotten apple, Hydra suggested, glancing to her mother to see if she might agree to this. It was her fathers friends son, but Hydra thought that his friend would be better off without the mentally weak link. It would only ever hinder her.

Anyway, Hydra had a way. The Caldera was debating marching on the pack—Hydra would join them simply to seek this one wolf out. Hydra wanted him dead, simple as that.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
As well as she knew, it was just this one bad individual. But just as she had never heard of others causing trouble, she had little else that was worthwhile in their favor to note. Without noteworthy past histories or bonds to bank on, she was more inclined to just shun the whole mess of it, since evidently, it had nurtured a wolf of his sort in the first place and she had yet to find any good reason to feel differently. "True, it is the first incident of it that has had anything at all to do with us, but does not seem to be all there is. Neither do I suspect it will be the last," she mentioned, especially if they were continually left to do as they pleased. She didn't suspect that Charon's visit and him expressing his dismay with them would be enough to make them mind their manners in regards to Moonspearian wolves. She certainly wouldn't bet the safety of her youngest litter on the matter, that is.

Hydra voiced what she didn't have to, and with her personal involvement in having tangled with the wolf at the root of it all before, she would be an asset. Ame would not be holding her back on this one. "I would agree," she said, matching to a gesture towards her beta. It was a start, and a statement at that. She was in favor of dealing with this before it had to become more directly their problem and before it could strike any closer to home for her.. and while it was a manageable problem with a handful of other enemies? Even better.
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon was irritated that they seemed to completely disregard his connections to the pack and the fact that Potema was good. Amekaze even seemed to suggest that they might as well take down the whole pack because 'there might be more'. Normally Charon wouldn't really give a rat's arse about any of these other wolves, and would mostly concern himself with who would take them down and the risk of injuries or death on their side, but now he was thinking of Potema and the daughters he had there. Even if Potema had lied to him about a lot of things, that didn't mean he wanted her to die.

He couldn't supress rolling his eyes when Hydra suggested taking down the rotten apple. Vaati. He liked her thoughts better than Amekaze's "they probably did all sorts of stuff we don't know about" suggestion that was only-just-about-not-suggesting that they murder them all (even if she didn't say it out loud), but they weren't an answer to his question. "That's not a plan, that's a result," he said dryly and coolly. "What I mean is, how are we going to make this happen? Will Dhole be involved? Will Redhawk be involved? Are we just going to march over there, demand this guy to be handed over and kill him, or kill all of them if they don't comply? A plan is more than just deciding what you want as the end result. It's tactics of how to get there too." He hadn't meant to sound frustrated, but he was. He knew that Ame and Hydra didn't deserve that, but he was worried about the health of his friend, someone he'd known for as long as he could remember, even if they'd never shared a pack. The pups made everything more complicated, but at the base line she was still his friend, and that was why he wanted to protect her. Charon pursed his lips and admitted in half-but-not-really-apology, "I just want to be sure Potema won't get hurt. She's a good wolf, as far as I know. We've known each other since we were pups."
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra sensed her fathers irateness, and her ears flattened atop her crown. She wasn't going to take back her thoughts, but she had the mind to respect his own opinion on the matter. He and her mother were the two wolves in this world who could cause her to reconsider something. But that didn't seem to be what he was saying then and there. She had misunderstood the question.

Redhawk will be involved. I don't know what kind of state Dhole is in this second to know if she's going to fight, Hydra hoped not. If Wildfire was dumb enough to be taken by them she'd only be a liability on the battlefield. I don't know their plan. I just know they're considering doing something, she expressed. But as her father admitted his true concern, Hydra tilted her head and wondered aloud: Maybe you could pay a visit to Potema again? Advise her to make herself scarce, Hydra didn't know that the woman had cubs to worry about. Hydra would advise her to take the cubs, too, in that case, but as it stood she knew nothing about it. Considering she was one of the good ones, Hydra was sure the she-wolf had at least one friend to rely on. Yes, this was the woman's pack, but because of this Potema would no doubt become collateral damage. Even if Hydra herself did not march on the Blackfeather wolves, Redhawk would regardless—so the suggestion was not out of place in being brought to the table.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Her ears switched and Charon seemed to want to drag his heels on this even still. Ame remained steadfast in her cold indifference towards them, and their future. She knew there would need to be a better plan, sure, but there was still time for that and she was unconcerned. To her, it barely needed said. ”Fine. We plan to keep our involvement minimal, stealthy, and get what matters. There has to be a way to single him out and Drogon knows the woods' area a bit, even. If the little shithead is Jorunn’s spawn, I have little doubt he is a cocky bastard, and that could be favorable if we can bait and taunt him.. Whatever else depends on how they resist.” Ame proposed quite flat, sensing that the finer points were best hashed out between her and the cerberus. Charon may not be overly keen, prone to objections, and probably disinterested (and bored) in the subject of such theorizing in the first place.

She understood he wanted his friend safe, yet could not see entirely why herself—not knowing how deep it went with him and her, and Ame was left wondering just briefly why he cared about any wolf mothering Jorunn’s progeny in the first place. ”And I just want to be sure my blood will not be needlessly hurt by their idiotic lot, now or in moons to come,” she reminded them with a nose up tall. Sending in an offense with a chance of injury was one thing, worrying that her little ones could be captured and tortured at random was another she did not want. She wanted them to know there was a dire cost to messing with theirs. If this was what they got for coming for Rannoch, something that only barely had anything to do with them, then be certain hell was on its way should it ever come closer to her. ”Good wolf or not, she may have more than just us to be concerned with if Blackfeather has dug themselves this deep of a hole..” she narrowed her eyes at nothing in particular, and would make no promises. Hydra made it abundantly clear she wanted the offender himself, and Ame didn’t care enough about who the crossfire affected to be overly discerning. It wasn't what she wanted, true, but she was bored of giving them the benefit of the doubt

What Hydra detailed about Redhawk was worth building upon, however, with or without Charon's utmost of understanding here. She'd not let his frustrations rankle her and did agree that Hydra's suggestion was probably Potema's best bet.. to just get lost before it got worse. ”Redhawk has never really shown off a good, organized offense,” she sighed, and although she knew it was outdated, she caught herself thinking of Fox and her Peregrine. It was still hard for her to plan in good faith when Redhawks tended to steer her history towards utter chaos. What she meant was: do not have too high of expectations of them alone. There were none in this Teekon she trusted that far, though. ”But they typically have numbers, and with the possibility of the coastal pack that was looking for Wildfire at their call too with a similar goal, it could be something—which I am very curious about.” It made for serious contention if it was already coming up to two against one, even without them doing anything. ”If so, they can pool their warriors, since I assume that between the two they would have a few, and make a real move just like that to chase them off or whatever they intend to do. Perhaps they can draw all the attention,” she supposed, creating the chaos she expected of them while they spearheaded to the point Hydra wished to make.
why did i write so much junk ew D:<
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon calmed a bit upon Hydra's humble response, even though Amekaze's was still sharp as a knife. He understood all of Ame's worries, he really did, because he didn't want his children to be hurt either. When it came down to it, if he had to choose between Potema, his daughters at Blackfeather, or any of his Moonspear family, he would kill them himself if he had to. But selfishly, he wanted all of them to be safe, and didn't want to have to make that choice right now. He frowned at Hydra's suggestion, thinking that maybe he should. But it could also be dangerous to go there alone. Was it really worth it? And didn't Potema already figure that she and hers were in danger after his last visit? Then again, they might only know that Moonspear might be a threat, she might foolishly think he would spare her and her pack for their friendship and Potema had never been the brightest anyway (in Charon's not-so-humble opinion). Not when it came to these kind of things.

"We need a good plan to draw him out. He is an arrogant little shit, I met him when I was at Blackfeather. I nearly tore his head off right there." But they all knew that if he had tried such a thing, Charon would not be standing here for Potema was still the arrogant little shit's mother and he had been near Blackfeather territory. "Or maybe just sneak into the back when Redhawk attacks. But you're right — Nothing good's ever come from Redhawk and their fighting tactics." He vaguely remembered the weird-ass attack that Peregrine had done during the famine, where he had pretty much thrown a sheep at them. "So if any of us would go along to take care of Vaati, then we should at least make sure not to get caught in the cross-fire of their disorder." He would not see Hydra dead because the Redhawk's didn't know how to fight. Maybe things were better now that Peregrine and Fox were dead, but then, the new leader didn't seem to be much better as far as Charon was concerned.

While Ame talked of what Redhawk and the coastal pack would do together, he wondered aloud, "What's the coastal pack? Do we know anything about them?" mostly wondering if they would really limit the odds for his own kin to get hurt if they were to join in. But he also expected this Vaati to be at the front lines; he hadn't hesitated to come and greet Charon when he visited. But maybe he'd flee in the face of danger. "I think our best bet would be to send a small team with Drogon for navigating the woods to find Vaati after he flees -- which, if two packs come knocking on his door, he will most likely do at some point." Charon wasn't too sure if he was dumb enough to stay, but he thought odds for him to flee a lot bigger. "Does Drogon know anything about Vaati?" He had, after all, been part of the pack for a while.

He was considering all the while if he should visit the Woods again to inform Potema, but also thought of the dangers and in the end, wasn't too sure what was the right choice.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra listened to her father, pleased to hear him verbally align with what was on her mind. She remained quiet through most of her mother and fathers talking, digesting and learning all the while. Her ear flicked as he spoke of Drogon, and Hydra nodded. It was a good thing to bring him among them; Hydra sensed his loyalty, and knew that if it was asked of him he would guide them through the wood. Hopefully, directly to Vaati. As for the question, Hydra responded, he knows as much as we do. That he is arrogant, and not very bright. Hydra licked her chops. His arrogance meant it was only a matter of time before he came into their Wilderness. Hydra was content to let him be for a time, if he truly made good on making the same mistake twice—to see what boundaries he would push, to see how bold he was, and with that how truly dimwitted.

She glanced to her mother, wondering about the Coastal pack. Hydra knew little, but perhaps her mother would know more. Her exchange with the impressive Thuringwethil had stuck with Hydra, but still she had never learned any more than she had needed to that day.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Charon certainly seemed to agree as far as Redhawk went, and she knew why. He knew firsthand how much nonsense they could bring so easily. Amekaze could never put honest faith in them, and really, was not warm to the idea of them being mistaken for anything akin to allies thanks to this common enemy and interests. Of all the packs in the wilds, naturally, this whole shitshow had to pull them in as well. "Sneaking along while they make a mess of it would be ideal, but hard telling how it will work out knowing them.. which is why the less direct Redhawk involvement, the better as far as I am concerned.." she sighed. In much of this, it was going to be unavoidable to some degree, especially with them looking to capitalize on the opening created by their inevitable chaos. But as Charon spoke of, they had to be mindful not to get drug down with it instead.

"Very little still, but we can learn. They are Wildfire's present pack from north a good way, seemingly on good enough terms with Redhawk, and with cause enough to act against Blackfeather," she listed. She was curious about more, too. There was much she did not know. "You will hear more when I do though," she assured them since more and more she was left to wonder what all they could, or would, do. To Charon's notion of a small group to find him when he fled, she could accept that. "But I agree with a small group to pinpoint him from there. I want to keep our interest in it quick and streamlined if we can." The faster to the point they could be, the better. 
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon liked what he heard; not that either of them had much more information but at least all three of them seemed to be on the same page on this matter. "Alright, let's meet up when we find out more," he said with a quick nod. Looking at Hydra, he tacked on, "When the attack happens, I think you and your sisters should go look for Vaati alongside Drogon. The rest will stay here and let Redhawk and Drageda take care of the other shit." And hopefully Potema'll be out of there by then. He had little more to add, but waited to hear if either of them did.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
i'm gonna conclude it uppp ;D
Amekaze's next move would bank a lot on what else they could find out. Of course, she did need Redhawk and Drageda to do theirbattle with Blackfeather too.. since that would also determine much of her coming plans. This would just take some savvy scouting and patience, hopefully, and soon they may have a clearer picture when the time was right for them.

To Charon's plan to meet when they knew more, she nodded. As for the trio and Drogon going for Vaati, she would also not object either. Another nod, and then when this concluded up for the time being, the leaders went their own ways. She'd definitely scheme on it in the meantime.