Fox's Glade you look so cool
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
All Welcome 
robbers - the 1975

Though Aurelia was predominantly a quiet, skittish creature, there were days (like this one for instance) where perhaps the planets aligned and the banshee woke, not at sunrise but at sundown, with an itch to find trouble and let trouble find her. So after giving herself a quick cat-like bath the young girl set out to explore her surroundings. She kept her tail raised as she went, her ears twisting and turning at the softest sounds.

The scent of other canines around the area was strong - especially the scent of fox. Aurelia's face contorted into a grimace. She hated foxes. Ever since she, during the first few weeks of travelling alone,  had repeatedly been robbed by some of them she had sworn to forever hate the pesky fleabags. Ugh.

As she went on in the seemeingly fox-infested area, cursing under her breath, a sudden idea came to her. Though it would not mean they'd ever be even, Aurelia figured that if she could become the robber instead of the robbed one, some of the damage done to her could be mended. 
Yes.
Poetic justice.
With her mind made up, the banshee began to follow one of the many fox trails instead of steering away from them.
Soon she'd find one of the critters, and soon she'd make them pay. 
i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
( ・ω・)ノ

Ever so steadily, he made it known that the valley was his once more. Though this time around, he was a prince no longer, but a king in every aspect of the word. It was not beneath the rulings of either parent that he’d live, but atop of all things with his head held high. It would be his word, and his word alone, that he would answer to, taking for himself that which had always been meant to be passed on to him: the throne of Bearclaw Valley. But the task was far from an easy one to complete, given just how long he had been away. Those that had once lived there were around no longer, having taken along with them to either their graves or their new homes the memories of the valley and those that once controlled it. His existence—his status—was one of those memories, he had realised, but it was one that he fully intended to breathe life back into. For even though those of the past had gone away, he was still there, and he would ensure that neither his name nor his lineage remained but mere whispers of something that once was.

Determination burned through his veins like a fire might decaying forests, unable to be tamed or suffocated. Alexander knew all that he must do, and had an idea of how to do it, and so it was out beyond the walls of his fortress that he ventured. At the front of his mind, he knew not where he was going, nor did he intend to set for himself any particular destination. And yet, despite this, he found himself trailing along familiar walkways, his legs carrying him in the direction of the one territory that bothered him so. It was there that his fear had been remembered, but also where the memory of his birthright had been reawakened, thus leaving him with conflicting feelings—feelings that, as he neared the territory, all faded away. The scent that wafted from the area reminded him that he could allow himself to focus only on one thing: ridding the neighbouring lands of vermin.

And so, upon entry, he unleashed hell.

The albino chased and snapped at all that which moved, spilling little blood but filling them, instead, with fear. Fear of what could be, and what might still, as he would always make certain that his home not be raided by such lowly creatures. But as his desire to issue warnings wore away, he was left feeling little more than a dull ache in the pit of his stomach. It was shortly after that, that the true hunt began, his nose leading him towards his next meal: an old reynard with fur that had long since lost its vibrancy, and aches in his bones that left him with a limp. And though the old were wise and to be revered by all, Alexander hesitated for not even a second prior to tearing out his throat, and wasted even less time before dining on the freshly created carcass.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
It seemed she was not the only one that had it out for the critters.
As she continued to run through the forest, her nose close to the ground as she followed the scents of the inhabiting creatures she heard in the near distance the sound of another set of paws tearing through the earth. The air filled with a sort of tension, as if the panic and fear provoked to the creatures became something tangible, almost palpable among the fog that adorned the forest.

For a second Aurelia wondered if she too should be scared. 
She swallowed hard, but kept moving, she was following a promising trail now, and she did not want to back down.
She was itching for trouble after all. 

She found her mark soon enough, an old fox with a limp and a washed out coat.
She licked her lips, readying herself to pounce when suddenly trouble embodied, a vision in white jumped before she could move and took the old fox in his jaws and without any hesitation  killed and began eating it.

Still stunned by how sudden it had all been, the Lockhart remained rooted to the spot, her bright yellow eyes simply staring at the man and his (and intendedly hers too) dinner. She debated quietly to herself whether she should just go. She knew showing herself could result in an unwanted conflict, most wolves, and most men, did not like to be bothered during their meals.
But, every now and then the stars aligned, and so the usual fear that would have driven her away inmediately was replaced by a curiosity towards the man. 

Slowly, with her tail tucked between her legs and her body posture trying to convey she did not meant to pose any threat to him or his meal she blew her cover and stepped forth, a low chuff  being her only greeting for now. 
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
From the hunt to the kill, and, eventually, the feast, everything had occurred in what felt to him like mere seconds. Caught up in the trance that was his thirst for blood, Alexander hadn’t taken notice to the fact that he was not alone, nor even to just how close his audience was. As he dined, there were only two things that existed: the vermin unfortunate enough to have become his victim, and him. Even the woods and shadows that surrounded him, engulfed him, did not exist in those moments of lost control; he’d become but a beast, primal and ruled by nature alone, birthed by anger and twinges of hunger. He was not himself, but an entirely different being, one that he neither liked nor disliked but, rather, tolerated and coexisted with. For deep within his core, it was the true identity of the albino, sadistic and uncontrollable.

The increasing volume of footfalls did not draw his attention up from his meal but, to little surprise, her chuff did. And for those first few seconds, he was still lost to himself, lips pulling back to reveal bloodied teeth as a low, throaty growl filled the air around him. His body tensed, legs ready to propel him forward should he perceive any sort of threat—a precaution that, after inspecting her and the stance that she presented herself with, he deemed unnecessary. It was shortly thereafter that he’d calmed himself, his stomach filled and the need to protect himself having withered away, leaving behind the usual, arrogant Inuk; his previous actions were not so easily forgotten, revealing to him the rage that both plagued and ruined several of his distant relatives and ancestors alike—this, however, he was unaware of, and therefore thought no further into it. The manner in which he’d behaved was pushed aside and transformed into nothing more than a memory, destined to eventually be forgotten as the female stole his attention away from it.

With stiffened legs, he took a step forward, placing a single limb over his kill. Although he could find no way to view her as a threat of any kind, he couldn’t help but keep guard over that which belonged to him. Keeping his ears shoved forward and tail arched over his back, Alexander nodded but once, officially acknowledging her presence. The motion was followed shortly after by a rough, “What do you want?” as manners were something that he’d never quite developed.
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
At first the man did not bother to look at her, and then Aurelia couldn't stop looking at him. He jerked his head towards her, his odd red eyes finding hers quickly. She had never seen an albino before so naturally she had never seen eyes as his. But she could not stop and comtemplate them for too long. 

He did not seem pleased by her interruption to his meal, and he did not hesitate to make this known by reciprocating her greeting with a snarl and a crass-toned question. Aurelia flattened her ears and sunk closer to the floor in an attempt to make herself smaller and seem less of a bother to the man.

"not your food..." she barked softly, tail tip nervously twitching as she spoke.
Maybe he needed to hear it to understand it. "you beat me to it..... i was after the same old fox" she added, not really knowing what purpose did these comments serve. Aurelia was feeling chatty and he was the first he came across, that was the truth.
some and now none of you

Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The smaller she made herself to be, the larger his confidence grew. Staring down at her, he felt himself to have all of the control, both over the situation and her. The feeling wasn’t something that he was originally unaccustomed to, but it had certainly been a long time since it’d filled such a great part of him. In the back of his mind, he could understand a faint concept of gratitude felt towards her for being so meek and, due to that, reminding him that he wasn’t some powerless child. As the thought translated from the back of his mind to the front, it morphed into a desire to share with her—which he refrained from following through with, curiosity piqued by her words.

“If you don’t want to eat it, then why were you after it?” questioned the albino, devilish gaze seeking to lock with hers. It’s not like he didn’t know what it was like to kill solely for sport but, for some odd reason, he just couldn’t place that as being the force driving her. Something about it didn’t make sense, thus leaving him without a proper answer and the need to acquire one.
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
Once his initial hostility seemed to fade away, as he understood by her body language and her words that she was not a threat, the banshee allowed herself to relax a bit. He did not seem as much as a threat to her either now. Though she continued to carry herself in a cautious, wary manner, she no longer looked like a submissive creature that would bend and tilt at his will.

Truth was Aurelia was never as malleable as she sometimes seemed to be.
Her meek and compliant ways could be really a faccade, an act she willingly accepted to perform time after time to assure her own survival.

Of course Aurelia knew about the practice of killing for the mere thrill of it.
There was an unseen side to her, a more obscure side that she dared to show just in rare ocassions, when the stars aligned.
But tonight they were not.

"i mean, i was after it to eat it but you beat me to it" she explained, "and i dont go after another's food if its already in their mouth" she barked, her tail tip twitching again. Of course, her answer would be different if instead of a big, strong looking male she were faced with a young, gullible thing ... then the concept of property could be a bit blurred and she wouldn't have a problem snatching what she thought to be hers or that needed to be hers, no matter what mouth it were in.

some and now none of you

Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Rather than holding back the answer, as some chose to do, she revealed her initial intentions with little prompting. Had he not killed it, then she would have acted with the desire to make it into her meal; he wasn’t as good at telling truth from fiction as his father, but he understood enough to decide that she was being honest. Still, he was curious about something. “How about”—he leaned down and picked up the fox, then spoke around it—“if it’s given to you?” Jerking his head, he tossed the carcass in her direction, tongue gliding over his muzzle thereafter. Would she accept it, he wondered, eager to see her reaction. Would she trust the offer, or refuse his gift and cast it back in his direction? As he stood there, he couldn’t help but doubt her ability to trust him; if the roles between the pair had been swapped, he wouldn’t have trusted her in even the slightest.

“Tell you what,” he began, motioning towards the old tod. “You tell me your name, and I’ll let you have that. I won’t take it back or anything.” Truthfully, he’d considered lunging in the event that she’d begin dining on the beast just as he had but, ultimately, decided to resist the urge. After all, what was there to gain from doing that? For the time being, it seemed more beneficial to be as civil as he was capable of being.

Despite the offer so generously made, a name was not given. Instead, the woman took her leave, an act that Xan simply shrugged off; it did not matter to him, just meant that the meal was his to keep. Collecting the carcass, he turned opposite the direction that she had gone in, beginning the return home.