Moonspear a little something to make me sweeter
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
He refused to let his eyes bug at the mention of an evil dragon monster (which alone inspired a million questions about how those looked and what they would smell like!!) and now, in a beat, he was officially its captive. He still had to further slip into the role for more smoothness.. but maybe a princess would look absolutely horrified at the thought.

But the energy was contagious. The older wolves led the way and he was painfully quick to glom onto the situation, even if a little clunky in his execution sometimes, he wore his best worried pretty princess persona--who was obedient beneath the threat of having his head bitten off for the time, although not without a glowering scowl and dramatic steps and tail lashes where he could toss them in: "You'll pay for this..!" he warned with a hiss. Not wanting to find out what would happen otherwise, the princess listened, and tucked himself in small between the roots to wait, hidden and guarded.

His ears perked when he could hear his sister calling out, then he shot a stare to the dragon guarding his position. He gave a worried rise of his hackles, wanting to call so badly his tongue burned! But the dragon.. he swallowed all of his words, and whined a tiny bit as he bid his knight good luck against his foe, or for an opening to show itself. For now, he was under watch, and no princess was going to get themselves dirty on an unnecessarily messy way out, right? He watched, wiggling anxiously.
i'm alright with whatever really 0:
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
a little something to make me sweeter - by Alya - November 04, 2017, 03:25 PM
RE: a little something to make me sweeter - by Wraen - November 05, 2017, 10:08 AM
RE: a little something to make me sweeter - by Alya - November 05, 2017, 12:42 PM
RE: a little something to make me sweeter - by Wraen - November 05, 2017, 02:07 PM
RE: a little something to make me sweeter - by Alya - November 05, 2017, 02:11 PM
RE: a little something to make me sweeter - by Jarilo - November 09, 2017, 02:25 AM
RE: a little something to make me sweeter - by Wraen - November 10, 2017, 09:47 AM
RE: a little something to make me sweeter - by Alya - November 12, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: a little something to make me sweeter - by Jarilo - November 16, 2017, 12:50 AM
RE: a little something to make me sweeter - by Wraen - November 19, 2017, 01:39 PM
RE: a little something to make me sweeter - by Alya - November 20, 2017, 10:37 PM
RE: a little something to make me sweeter - by Jarilo - November 24, 2017, 01:26 AM
RE: a little something to make me sweeter - by Wraen - November 26, 2017, 03:32 PM
RE: a little something to make me sweeter - by Alya - November 26, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: a little something to make me sweeter - by Jarilo - December 10, 2017, 02:05 AM
RE: a little something to make me sweeter - by Wraen - December 16, 2017, 02:45 PM
RE: a little something to make me sweeter - by Alya - December 28, 2017, 01:16 AM