Jade Fern Grove white lines, pretty baby
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
Without a second thought Aurelia drank and drank, her tongue lapping at the cool water's surface over and over again until finally she seemed to be satisfied. She had not yet felt the phantom weight of another's eyes upon her so she continued to act as if she were alone, because as far as she knew, she was. The wind might have carried her scent to the silent stranger, but it was playing against her since it only brought her the smell of pinecones and other forest floor residues.
Maybe it was for the best that Aurelia had not seen the man, for it was unlikely that if she did she would stick around very long. 
He seemed scary-looking, not really cool.

Yellow gaze rose directly to the skies, missing for now the large shadow that looks upon her from the other side, and quicky focusing on the tiny specks of white scattered across the dark of the night's sky. She contemplated in silence for a couple of minutes before breaking the silence with a shy hum that progressed into a melodious riddle to the stars above. "cheer me on while i drink," she began, "dont you think, starry night, that life would be better if everything were pink?" she asked while letting a giggle slip past her lips. 
i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Messages In This Thread
white lines, pretty baby - by Aurelia - November 04, 2017, 06:31 PM
RE: white lines, pretty baby - by Wardruna - November 05, 2017, 05:54 AM
RE: white lines, pretty baby - by Aurelia - November 05, 2017, 01:52 PM
RE: white lines, pretty baby - by Wardruna - November 06, 2017, 05:07 AM
RE: white lines, pretty baby - by Aurelia - November 06, 2017, 10:03 AM
RE: white lines, pretty baby - by Wardruna - November 08, 2017, 06:50 PM
RE: white lines, pretty baby - by Aurelia - November 09, 2017, 08:47 PM
RE: white lines, pretty baby - by Wardruna - November 16, 2017, 04:48 PM
RE: white lines, pretty baby - by Aurelia - November 21, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: white lines, pretty baby - by Wardruna - November 26, 2017, 03:40 AM