Jade Fern Grove white lines, pretty baby
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
lol its okkk - i think imma have to have her flee soon if wardruna tries to cross 

Adrenaline was pumping through her veins like a drug, giving her a high that made her feel stupidly fearless of the provoked beast that stood at the other side of the river. She kept staring at him, her nose scrunched in something close to contempt as the man came to inspect his edge of the river. "of course blind man  for you it'd be hard to see who is and who isn't" she growled. 

Though she felt a sudden flush of fear as the thought of him crossing the river to get her passed through her mind she did not budge. Something kept her feet anchored to the spot, a certain defiance against the male's numerous offenses.
But oh if she even suspected he was willing to jump into the cold water and swim his way towards her.....
Then it would be her most primal instict what would take over.
No, not fight.

flight.

She would take off running and disappear as she so easily did when she felt threatened, not without maybe cursing him through her teeth and hoping to never ever see him again.
i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Messages In This Thread
white lines, pretty baby - by Aurelia - November 04, 2017, 06:31 PM
RE: white lines, pretty baby - by Wardruna - November 05, 2017, 05:54 AM
RE: white lines, pretty baby - by Aurelia - November 05, 2017, 01:52 PM
RE: white lines, pretty baby - by Wardruna - November 06, 2017, 05:07 AM
RE: white lines, pretty baby - by Aurelia - November 06, 2017, 10:03 AM
RE: white lines, pretty baby - by Wardruna - November 08, 2017, 06:50 PM
RE: white lines, pretty baby - by Aurelia - November 09, 2017, 08:47 PM
RE: white lines, pretty baby - by Wardruna - November 16, 2017, 04:48 PM
RE: white lines, pretty baby - by Aurelia - November 21, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: white lines, pretty baby - by Wardruna - November 26, 2017, 03:40 AM