Overture Downs i got hot sauce in my bag....swag
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
*is not a chump lump*

She continued to run, her eyes narrowed and scanning what was in front of her and her chestnut colored ears turning at the softest sounds. One of those sounds were footsteps nearby, she froze for a second as, as quickly as the fast moving clouds, a small, pretty girl jumped on the scene. Confused by the startlet's unnanounced entrance Aurelia blinked blankly a couple of times before resuming her trot and deciding to go with it.
The clouds were moving fast and had brought a hell of a little storm with this girl, she thought as she began following an increasingly strong trail of rabbit assuming she had the girl in tow.

Oh and there it was, nibbling on a dandelion without a care in the world. 
Aurelia looked at her companion, her lips curled into a smile and her eyes bright in excited anticipation to see how the girl next to her would react. 

i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Messages In This Thread
i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Aurelia - November 06, 2017, 02:24 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Witchbaby - November 06, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Aurelia - November 09, 2017, 09:21 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Witchbaby - November 10, 2017, 11:25 AM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Aurelia - November 12, 2017, 03:03 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Witchbaby - November 12, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Aurelia - November 16, 2017, 01:14 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Witchbaby - November 18, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Aurelia - December 07, 2017, 04:00 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Witchbaby - December 12, 2017, 04:44 PM