Overture Downs i got hot sauce in my bag....swag
❤ how to be a heartbreaker ❤
132 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

she licks her lips, watching the way the golden silver woman's lips curve up, an airy giggle escaping her. "witchbaby," the starlet clarifies, leaning closer in conspiratorial air, sharing the secret. "an' it's a pleasure to meet you, miss aurelia," she adds, her smile widening to a grin, "or d'you prefer 'kitty'?" both lovely names for a lovely face, and wb is like to slip between the two as-is -- it's charming to her, this other name business. in a way ain't that what she's doing with ty's "wb"? though maybe she should come up with something else - a stage name - oh, but, she's already got the perfect one - what's better than witchbaby?

but enough of her. more interesting is this beautiful woman and her generous ways, and witchbaby dips her head, eyes bright and curious. "ain't every day you fall into sync that way," she says playfully, toeing the rabbit's bone-bared carcass, "are you from 'round here?"
can't risk losing in love again babe
Messages In This Thread
i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Aurelia - November 06, 2017, 02:24 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Witchbaby - November 06, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Aurelia - November 09, 2017, 09:21 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Witchbaby - November 10, 2017, 11:25 AM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Aurelia - November 12, 2017, 03:03 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Witchbaby - November 12, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Aurelia - November 16, 2017, 01:14 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Witchbaby - November 18, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Aurelia - December 07, 2017, 04:00 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Witchbaby - December 12, 2017, 04:44 PM