Overture Downs i got hot sauce in my bag....swag
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
sorry i took foreverrrr
i lost all muse but found it now yay

Witchbaby.
She echoes silently the name, finding it complety charming and fitting for the small pink-eyed beauty.  She smiles instantly, her cheeks growing a tinge hot as the girl leans in closer to her.
Oh heavens, she thinks as she is able to sink her eyes more directly into the puddles of pink that are wb's pupils. 

"Kitty" she breathes almost as a reflex.
Though this other persona or alias she makes up for herself is most often an act she puts up for her trouble-making anticts, she often uses kitty as an outlet for the wild and the fearless nature that truly resides in her heart and that as Aurelia she feels she cannot fully be.  She nibbles some more on the rabbit, the hunger that she previously felt fading with each small bite she took. 

Again she feels her cheeks grow warm as the starlet notes the rarity of falling in synch like that.
Its true, never has Aurelia had such a hunt where no words were spoken but no words were truly needed. 

"im from far away actually, but i'd like to be from around here " she barked with a small smile, she liked the places she had seen of the Wilds so far, and she was sure there was far more beauty to discover yet. She did not particularly missed home, Starlight Terrace, for she thought all the growing she could do there she had done. Now she was all about the growing elsewhere. eveywhere else.
"are you?" she asked back, her fluffy tail tip curling in a cat-like manner  as her yellow eyes twinkled in curiosity.
i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Messages In This Thread
i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Aurelia - November 06, 2017, 02:24 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Witchbaby - November 06, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Aurelia - November 09, 2017, 09:21 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Witchbaby - November 10, 2017, 11:25 AM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Aurelia - November 12, 2017, 03:03 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Witchbaby - November 12, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Aurelia - November 16, 2017, 01:14 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Witchbaby - November 18, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Aurelia - December 07, 2017, 04:00 PM
RE: i got hot sauce in my bag....swag - by Witchbaby - December 12, 2017, 04:44 PM