Firefly Ravine the water i consume is you
settling their restless wings
384 Posts
Ooc —
She left the territory without purpose, simply crossing the borders and wandering like a lost sheep, investigating anything that seemed novel and interesting. She chanced upon the scent of heda when the sun looked as if it had almost reached its peak, obscured by the clouds as it was. She wavered a moment, wondering if it would look bad to track the leader, who she admired and revered with a kind of nervousness. But she had not seen the commander in some time, and the predicament of her brother had her curious. 

She loved her brother as one must if bound by blood, but could not help to think how different they were as she grew. There was something menacing, dark about her brother, something that had her shy away from him as the days grew short and winter's chill crept in. This change she pondered as she idly tracked the commander, pulled from her thoughts by a flash of dark in her peripheral vision.  "heda?" she called tentatively, stilling on her path and angling her ears towards the movement as she hurries towards it, tail wagging benignly.
trigedasleng will be in blue.
Messages In This Thread
the water i consume is you - by Antumbra - November 06, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: the water i consume is you - by Dalia - November 07, 2017, 08:38 PM
RE: the water i consume is you - by Antumbra - November 10, 2017, 07:05 AM
RE: the water i consume is you - by Dalia - December 12, 2017, 04:15 PM
RE: the water i consume is you - by Antumbra - December 12, 2017, 10:04 PM