Stone Circle I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself
if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too
130 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Clary could take a paw to the face. She could even take ten thousand if it meant being able to warm up between ma and Ezra and Steph in their little cocoon of a den. But upon close inspection, Clary determined their nightly rounds of kicks came not out of love or even... whatever the opposite of love was... but they came because the den didn't really... fit them as well as it used to. Somehow, she determined with all the sage-like wisdom of a pup, their den was shrinking.

So, with head tucked low and rear swaying to the little song she hummed to herself, Clary busied herself nose to tail with digging up the ground just beside their den. The thought of their faces when they found she'd dug them all a new den, a non-shrinking one they could all share together without feet in each other's faces or tails in each other's mouths - that thought put a bounce in her dig, and she dug, and she hummed, and she swayed, and -

She jerked up at the sound of a beckon from nearby - one meant for her (and Steph and Ezra - but also her!), and surprise hitched her mid-hum. Her gaze landed on a tall, grey man - one she didn't recognize as the timid boy she'd tried to play with when ma had first shown the world. He bowed in an undeniable invitation, and Clary perked up, murky eyes glistening. "Hi!" She chirped in greeting. Her lips curved in a wide grin and her tail whipped the air. "Makin' den. Steph 'n Ezra keep kickin'. Sos I make bigger for alls us!" Truth be told, she wasn't making much progress. But that was okay! Ma would understand, and maybe let them sleep beneath the stars if she buttered up enough. But as much as she wanted to play, she wasn't about to abandon her scratch on the ground. Besides, one look at the boy's mighty paws and size, and she had a better plan in him. "Come help me!"
Messages In This Thread
I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Burr - November 07, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Clary - November 14, 2017, 12:04 AM
RE: I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Steph - November 17, 2017, 08:01 PM
RE: I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Burr - December 02, 2017, 01:07 PM
RE: I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Clary - December 13, 2017, 08:23 PM
RE: I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Steph - December 15, 2017, 09:49 PM