Stone Circle I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Steph appeared from the den and looked over to find her sister digging. She wasn't sure what she was digging for; maybe just for fun. She decided not to disturb her since it looked like Clary was really into it. Instead, she lowered her body to the ground, enjoying the sun on the cool day. 

A few moments later, a wolf appeared. Steph almost bolted into the den, having been made away that danger existed in this world, but then she thought she knew this wolf. She had seen him once, a long time ago, at least to her. He was smaller then, less gangly. While Clary spoke to him, Steph remained where she was, not calling her sister out on the fact that she gave as many kicks as she received. The male dipped into a play bow, and Steph's puppiness wanted to join in. But, for the first time, she hesitated, looking to her sister to see how she would react before making up her own mind on whether or not to play with him.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Burr - November 07, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Clary - November 14, 2017, 12:04 AM
RE: I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Steph - November 17, 2017, 08:01 PM
RE: I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Burr - December 02, 2017, 01:07 PM
RE: I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Clary - December 13, 2017, 08:23 PM
RE: I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Steph - December 15, 2017, 09:49 PM