Stone Circle I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself
if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too
130 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Clary beamed up at the older boy, tail set a wag by his praise. "Nope! That's why we gotta dig a bigger one!" But at his question she paused. The earth stilled around her. "Oh. It has t'be... " how big exactly did the den have to be? Her face furrowed, and for the first time since starting her endeavour, the girl took a step back to appraise her masterful work.

Her heart nearly hit her stomach when she saw how little headway she'd actually made on their new home. The den loomed like a giant scar in the ground, while her own palace. Well. A low moan oozed from her throat and she sunk to the ground, her prior optimism of trucking along and sleeping outside forgotten. "Oooh, at least ten times this big!"

So perturbed by the turn of events, she didn't notice the stirring of her sister, nor the boy's wag toward her. How were they supposed to sleep if they couldn't even fit through the entrance?
Messages In This Thread
I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Burr - November 07, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Clary - November 14, 2017, 12:04 AM
RE: I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Steph - November 17, 2017, 08:01 PM
RE: I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Burr - December 02, 2017, 01:07 PM
RE: I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Clary - December 13, 2017, 08:23 PM
RE: I once won the whole Super Bowl by myself - by Steph - December 15, 2017, 09:49 PM