Blackbeak Bluff My mercury's in retrograde
141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
It seemed that every day consisted of nothing, that every waking moment of her life was empty. She spent so much of her time roaming around that she thought that if she were to stand still, she might ceaase to be. Her legs constantly in motion, carrying her like an automaton up and down, up and down the coast, until she was tired enough to rest a little.

Today, she went north from Ravensblood, traveling up the beach where Thelxiope had helped her. She was beyond boredom, beyond ennui: she felt hollow and meaningless, destined for a life without purpose. She had no history, she barely had a name. She had no soul; she was a mere shell.

When she came across the big man, she at first did not notice him, and almost breezed right by. But the movement of his light pelt drew her attention, and she finally came to a halt several tail-lengths away from him, standing with her ears pricked as she watched. He was hunting the fat gulls that called the cliffs home--fairly decent meat, if you could catch one.

Intrigued for once, she sat down and canted her head to one side, waiting to see if the man would make his mark.
Messages In This Thread
My mercury's in retrograde - by Étoille - November 06, 2017, 11:14 PM
RE: My mercury's in retrograde - by Miyako - November 17, 2017, 06:13 PM
RE: My mercury's in retrograde - by Étoille - November 17, 2017, 07:06 PM
RE: My mercury's in retrograde - by Miyako - November 17, 2017, 08:39 PM
RE: My mercury's in retrograde - by Étoille - November 20, 2017, 12:40 PM
RE: My mercury's in retrograde - by Miyako - November 26, 2017, 09:53 PM
RE: My mercury's in retrograde - by Étoille - November 27, 2017, 12:55 PM
RE: My mercury's in retrograde - by Miyako - November 27, 2017, 10:27 PM
RE: My mercury's in retrograde - by Étoille - December 06, 2017, 10:56 AM