Redhawk Caldera I got girls all across the continent
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Winni did follow happily behind Titmouse, the boy's enthusiasm was infectious and the fact that he seemed to eager to show the pack off to her was something that only boosted her excitement to see it. Finally they stopped and he said that the girl, one he had mentioned before named Raven, would be here soon. She nodded quietly her excitement beginning to be dampened by nervousness, an almost normal thing for her. She wasn't used to meeting and holding conversations with people despite being in Teekon for almost a month and meeting different typed of wolves.

When he began to babble she focused on him intently her lips slowly curving into an amused smile. He was just as nervous as she was, at least that much was obvious. "I'd...well I am interested in medicine but..I'd never just waltz in and take your spot."  she said truthfully. If he already had his heart set on becoming a medic than she would avoid taking it from him. If she even joined this pack that is.
Messages In This Thread
I got girls all across the continent - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 07, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 08, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 08, 2017, 09:46 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Raven - November 09, 2017, 01:07 AM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 10, 2017, 11:26 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Raven - November 13, 2017, 12:25 AM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 15, 2017, 08:19 AM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Raven - November 27, 2017, 05:21 PM